02.

Hyunjin opened the school doors, it would be an understatement to say he wasn't some sort of nervous, his hands lay in his pockets as he walked down the halls. They must've not been used to a new student.

As their heads sort of turned in curiosity as he walked, staring and whispering amongst themselves. He disliked how people could be so annoying. The people here were rich and bratty.

Some were nerds, others dressed extremely provocatively. Hyunjin ran his fingers through his hair as his available hand rummaged around the lock on his locker, undoing it completely.

The school was fancy to be honest, it was really neat on the inside and outside. The school had already spoken to him, explaining the punishments of certain things.

Which they were clearly saying things directly into his head, trying to get a point across.

He stared around the locker, which came with a small mirror. Looking at himself for a moment, he didn't have much to do, his parents forced him here early.

Hyunjin's eyes lowered across the mirror, but something caught them, his eyes staring in curiosity. He squinted staring at a boy, who was talking to his friends, his waist was perfectly aligned with his outfit. Luckily he was a part of the provocative dressers.

Hyunjin smirked, staring at him through the mirror of his locker, his arms were crossed against his chest, leaned across from hyunjin, laughing with some brown-haired guy, most likely about nonsense.

His body was perfect, his hair was pretty and blonde. He was perfect in general. But it became clear, and terribly reality when a guy came from the side, wrapping his arm gently around the hot stranger's waist, pulling him closer.

Which wasn't fair at all, the guy didn't even look like a good person. Hyunjin scoffed, staring at the terrible sight. His day was ruined now, morning terrible.
He shut his locker, not shut— slammed it closed. Which caused some eyes to stare in judgment.

He wasn't going to class soon, so he reached into his bag beneath him, he was slightly bent grabbing the pack of unlit cigarettes, sliding it sneakily into his bag.

The school wasn't as strict as he said, some people— specifically the blonde, didn't get in trouble for
The sudden making out with his boyfriend. Neither did they call the two out on it.

Hyunjin secretly wished he was the guy though, holding the stranger's waist—  because, seriously, what did the guy have that hyunjin didn't?

Hyunjin was very good-looking, he was built nicely and he had a pretty decent size— "Mr Hwang! Hello, you're parents told me all about you." Hyunjin mentally eye-rolled from the sudden shouting in the morning from some women.

She had a more dressy look, with a name tag sitting against her chest. She was so bright and smiley in the morning— hyunjin hated that.
"I'll be walking you around, and giving you tours! Your parents said you don't like to go to class a lot, so I'll take you to the first one okay?"

Hyunjin just nodded, taking In the defeat he was feeling. The cigarettes in his pockets were still sitting, waiting to be used. He bit his lip, his backpack now hanging on his shoulder as he walked behind the lady.

It was obvious she was the principal now. People moved out of her way, some said hi, and others were scared.

She took hyunjin to a room a hallway down from his designated locker. Letting him walk in, she shared some conversations with his first-period teacher.

But to Hyunjin's luck he got to sit in the back, some students were already here, and more would be here by the time the school bell rang.

How would he survive this day?