"What's do you mean."

"You shouldn't waved back or said hi not nodding at her like she's your employee."

"But she is."

"Yh from Monday to Friday 9-5 outside that be more casual."

"I didn't know you had siblings." Imani mentions while Callie gets out baking ingredients

"Well now you do." She says with a suspicious smile on her face.

"Andrew!!" She shouts

"What!" He shouts back

Callie doesn't respond and Andrews angry footsteps are heard coming into the kitchen.

"Hi." Callie says and Andrew rolls his eyes. His eyes land on Imani and his gaze softens

"I forgot to get some chocolate for the brownies so I'll go get that you guys can get started." Callie says walking off she grabs Louis and her child and they giggle together hoping their plan will work and Matthew joins the giggling. It sure what Ms going and they head out.

"I never said but thank you for bringing me back last night. I hope i didn't do anything embarrassing." Imani says sparking up conversation

"It's no problem. And no you didn't." Andrew says

"What's this?" Imani ask picking up a see through bag of green stuff.

"Weed." Andrew says. "You don't know what weed looks like?"

She shakes her head no.

"Well today's the day I try it." Imani says and pours some of it inside.

Imani washes her hands and they start putting the other ingredients together.

"There's no way you think Anakin is Justified." Andrew ways in disbelief.

"Do you see how fine that man is. Everything is justified" Imani responds.

The laughter dies down a bit and now they just wait for Callie who's taking it long.

"Can I ask you question." Imani asks

"Sure."

"What were your first impressions of me." She says putting her hands on the counter leaning her back on it.

"I thought you were serious and good at your job."

"Is that all?" Imani says wondering where she was going with these questions.

"You want me to be 100% honest." He asks and she nods.

He moves closer to her trapping her in his arms.

"I can't tell you."

"Why?" Imani asks.

"Because-" he starts off but they realize how close they are to each other. He makes the mistake of looking down from her eyes and down to her lips.

They lean in noses grazing each other then a squeal sound is made.

Imani and Andrew look in the direction seeing Callie and Louis standing there. Imani immediately pushes him a bit.

"Did you guy-" Callie starts but gets cut off by Imani.

"No." Imani says quickly.

Callie and Louis look at each other with a knowing look but try not to make it obvious.

"Ok let's finish this off and play some card games."

"Ooh let's play uno or whot." Imani says excitedly forgetting everything that just transpired. Her and Callie go to pick the games while the boys stay behind and finish up.

"So... did you guys fuck?" Louis asks then whines when Andrew smacks his head.

" you were gone 15 minutes."

"Anything can happen in 15 minutes."

Andrew rolls his eyes and puts the brownies in the oven.

Later they gather around sitting on the living room floor and and playing uno.

The brownies were done cooling so they all had some.

Imani eats a whole one and the others take small pieces but she doesn't pay attention to that. Andrew however pays attention cause it's her first time consuming anything of this sort.

More time passes and Callie and Louis had fallen asleep.

Andrew and Imani were still awake and were watching a movie.

"I don't think the weed is working." Imani voices out.

"It's take some time. I hope you didn't have more." Andrew says and looks at her and she smiles.

"No." Imani says and starts giggling.

"Imani."

"Ok just one more they tasted good and it was taking too long to work." She says in one breath and laughs after.

Andrew honestly found  her state amusing and started laughing. And Imani laugh harder at him laughing.

They were both high.

Somehow they found them selves on the couch laying on each other. They were on movie 3 and getting tired. Imani was sitting in Andrew's lap lying on his chest and Andrew was rubbing her thigh up and down.

Imani sits up a bit and uses her hand and rubs his face. 

" Imani what are you doing." Andrews says.

"Nothing." And she smiles at him.

"You have beautiful eyes you know." She says and moves her body off him and kneels by him. She starts to play with his hair massaging his scalp.

Andrew feels himself getting hard but he doesn't want her to stop but eventually she does.

Andrew wraps his hand around her waist pulling her on top of him.

Imani gets her hand and drags his button lip with her thumb. She lightly places her hand on his neck and kisses him. He kisses her back with his hands going down her back and rubbing her butt. He gives it a squeeze and she gasps before he shoves his tongue in her mouth.

She pulls away from him both their eyes hanging low and she places a quick kiss on his lips.

"You're so fine," she says with a big smile and wraps her arms around his neck. He hears a breathing slow down and she falls asleep soon after he joins her.