Chapter 6: The Joys of Learning

As the school bell rang, signaling the start of their first class of the day, Lisa and her friends settled into their seats, eager to embark on another day of learning and adventure. Amidst the hum of whispered conversations and the rustle of textbooks, they exchanged playful glances and knowing smiles, their bond stronger than ever.

As the lecture began, Lisa found herself struggling to concentrate, her mind wandering to the world beyond the classroom walls. Despite her passion for photography, her thoughts kept drifting back to the responsibilities awaiting her at Manoban Hotels, the weight of her family's legacy pressing down on her shoulders like a heavy burden.

Beside her, Jennie scribbled notes furiously, her eyes gleaming with determination as she absorbed every word the professor said. With her family's restaurant business thriving, she was determined to excel in her studies, eager to prove herself worthy of the empire she would one day inherit.

Across the room, Chaeyoung doodled in the margins of her notebook, her mind lost in a whirlwind of color and creativity. With her family's food and beverage supply business providing the perfect backdrop for her artistic endeavors, she found inspiration in the most unexpected of places, her imagination soaring to new heights with each stroke of her pen.

And then there was Jisoo, the picture of composure as she listened intently to the professor's lecture, her mind already formulating plans for their next adventure. With her family's events management business keeping her busy, she relished every opportunity to escape the confines of the classroom, eager to explore the world beyond.

As the class drew to a close, Lisa and her friends gathered their belongings and made their way out into the bustling hallway, their laughter echoing off the walls as they exchanged stories and jokes. Little did they know, their final year at Seoul University would be filled with laughter, tears, and unexpected twists of fate that would forever change the course of their lives.