VALENTINES AT THELENA'S LOVE CORNER

Start from the beginning

Elena furrowed her brow in confusion before she understood what Brianna meant and why she called the Slytherins the boy band, baffled her to no end but she said nothing, agreeing with her ( not on the boy band part ) and she slapped away Jake's hand from yet another block of fudge, pulling him away from the mountain of fudge just in time as well, for someone entered. Elena panicked, thinking it could've been Theo or Blaise and she threw her robes over their treats.

"Oh— hey Harry!" Elena enthusiastically waved, relief washing over her and she sighed. She and Harry had been getting closer and Theo didn't like it but honestly, he didn't have anything to worry about. Elena didn't like Harry in that way, they were just similar in so many ways and she liked hanging out with him at times.

Harry blushed and everyone but El ( like always ) noticed. "Hey El! How are you today?" Jake giggled and Brianna slapped him behind the head.

"Mate, did you just giggle?" Cedric raised a brow at him and it was his turn to blush when Brianna giggled.

"No?"

"He so did." Brianna smirked, and Jake groaned, he knew she'll never let this go, at all. "Harry, right?" Even though she knew his name, and hung out with him at times ( because of El but she loved El anyway ) Brianna Kelps was extra. "We gotta bolt, Pretty Boy over here has a severe case of loneliness cause he doesn't have a date to the Slytherin party down at Thelena's Love Corner, and it's contagious. You don't wanna catch it."

"There's a Valentine's dance?" Harry asked, regretting it when he realized that Brianna did say it.

"Yes, and you should come, you and your friends." El smiled sweetly at him. "Bye Harry!"

————☽•☾————

                  "𝙀l, we love you, a lot, okay, but listen, when we said we're throwing a party for Valentine's, we didn't actually mean you should invite the entire castle, aye?" Pansy sighed, eyes landing on Harry Potter, Luna Lovegood, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Dean Thomas and Hannah Abbott.

"I wouldn't be surprised if McGonagall bloody shows up at this rate." Draco scoffed, clearly upset at the presence of the Gryffindors and Ravenclaw. He could tolerate the Hufflepuffs, as they were cool but Gryffindor, blood traitor territory.

Theo laughed, amused at the idea of having his Transfiguration professor dancing at the unruly party they had planned. "Mate, that would be crazy."

"No one deserves to spend Valentine's alone." Elena smiled. "Besides, I'll talk to them so you won't have to."

Vega pursed her lips. "It's not like that El, it's just, it's Granger Weasley we don't like. Potter's fine, he —"

"And Potter!" Draco screeched and just like that, Harry turned his head to look at them and he sneered. "Oh my father will definitely be hearing —"

"As I was saying El, they're your people, get rid of them, we have traditions to uphold here in the love corner and they do not include them or an angry Draco." Pansy smiled at the girl but it was strained. She patted her on the shoulder, her cold silver bracelet touching her and it sent unwanted shivers down her spine. "They can stay for an hour or two, but remember, traditions."

Elena didn't want to get rid of her friends. Okay, okay, you got El. She wasn't entirely friends with either of them, save for Harry but that was recent, but Elena was kind at heart and it would really break her heart to shoo them away, especially since they dressed up so nicely for the party. Of course the Slytherins stole the show, cause they're Slytherins but Elena really liked Luna's yellow dress and she thought Ron's fluffy jumper looked soft and pure. She really thought no one deserved to spend this love filled day alone, as it wasn't just for lovers. It could be a day for family and friend as well, they love each other after all.

"You guys look amazing." Elena politely told the group of six when she stopped by their side. "Sorry about my friends, they're usually kinder."

Ron scoffed. "It's fine, we don't really care, we only came cause you asked and we like you cause youre our friend, I'd rather be dead than be caught at a party with Slytherins."

"But I'm not her friend, she doesn't even know I exist." Luna dreamily said, gray eyes fixed on Elena's kind face. She thought she was pretty.

"No Luna, I do know about your existence and from now on, you're my best friend but don't let Cedric or Brianna hear you say it, they might off me." She locked their arms together. "Come on, let's go get some punch, I saw Theo and Blaise spike it with vodka. It's foul and I don't really like it but it's Valentine's and we're in a room named after me. What could go wrong?"

But something did go wrong, but let's blame the vodka.

an. Okay this was supposed to be published in FEBRUARY but ER it's May now soooooooo here's just something I was supposed to get out like 2 months ago I think,  it is month 5 right, I get confused, blame my stupid brain lol and the fact that I read lol as L O L and not lol is weird and like why did I even share that cause that's stupid n e wayyyyyyyyyyyy I know Bri Bri didn't really speak but I missed my girl El and people have been asking for a fanfic about Bri, like aside and to be fair, I'm tempted BUT NO🙂‍↔️🙂‍↕️