🌹Chapter 10🌹

Start from the beginning

You flinched slightly and Ace and Deuce cried out in surprise.
"Myah! A ghost head!" - Grim squealed and rushed to hide behind you.
The head had purple and lilac shaggy hair, yellow eyes and a pair of cat ears with earrings and a wide smile on its face.

"Oh dear. It seems I'm not all here." - he spoke and the outlines of a translucent body appeared, after a few seconds it became normal and in front of you stood a guy in sloppily tucked clothes and a cat's tail.

"What? Er, so you do have a body, then? Who are you?" - Deuce asked in confusion.
"The name's Artemiy Artemiyevich Pinker. Am I a cat? Am I a purrrson? A mimsy borogove, perhaps? A mome rath with a knack for magic?" - He was talking some nonsense, carefreely throwing his hands behind his head.

"Uh, look, Ar... Arte... Run the name by me again?" - Ace.
"Heh heh. People usually just call me Che'nya. Let's just say I'm not from the other side of the looking glass." - Chenya.

"Another freak..." you sighed tiredly and your eyebrow twitched.
"You think so? I'd say by the standards here, I'm no more mad than anyone else." - Chenya came up to you from the side and tried to hug you by the shoulders, but received a blow to the arm as a warning. He just smiled wider, but stayed where he was.

"After the insanity that teapot tyrant put me through, I'm not in the mood for whatever this is. Just leave me alone." - Ace crossed his arms and pouted.
"Riddle the teapot tyrant... Heh heh. Well, I can't dismiss that perspective as wrong. He's always been quite strict." - Chenya chuckled.

"Do you know something about him?" - Deuce turned his head to the side.
"Perhaps there are things that I know, and perhaps there are things that I don't." - Chenya.
"That's not an answer!" - Grim was outraged.
He's starting to get annoying. If you can't help properly then go to hell.

"Is there something you wish to know about Riddle?" - Chenya purred.
"Yeah, what created such a control freak?" - Ace.

"I believe his four-eyed friend may have the answer." - Chenya.
"Four-eyed friend? You mean Trey?" - Deuce.
"He's known Riddle since we were all little boys. If you want to know more about Riddle, I would begin my quest there." - Chenya closed his eyes and shook his tail.

"They're childhood friends? I didn't really get that impression." - Deuce put his fingers on his chin.
"If you're so perceptive, then what are you asking me for? Buh-bye!" - He began to disappear again, humming some melody.

"H-hey!" - Deuce.
"I tell ya, no one makes any sense around here."
"This is a school for psychopaths." - you muttered quietly.

"Well, we're not going to be able to do much in the way of schoolwork with these collars on. So let's go see what Trey has to say, and then..." - Deuce didn't have time to finish when he was cut off by ginger.
"If you're gonna say "apologize to Riddle," you can forget it!" - Ace turned away again and crossed his arms like a child.

'Why did I get involved in this shit...'

Timeskip

NRC: library

You sat at one of the tables and waited for the third year. Ace and Deuce were bored at the table and Grim fell asleep.
You've read a book about the history of this world, if you're stuck here you should at least know the basics.

"...oh, here he is." - Deuce pointed to a friend with glasses and they ran out to meet him.
They can figure it out themselves, you could hear them anyway.

You heard Trey talk about Riddle’s difficult childhood in a strict family where his whole life was planned out.
But even so, it doesn't change the fact that he's acting like a rules-obsessed idiot.

In any case, this does not concern you and therefore is not your problem.
And then Ace blamed it on Trey and called him a terrible friend.

"You there! Be quiet! You are in a library!" - a familiar voice yelled at the entire library.
"Why don't you shut up bird?! You're the loudest one here!" - you said loudly in response and returned to reading the book.

After telling the situation to Crowley, he suggested that Ace transfer to another dorm or challenge Riddle to a duel.
At first they screamed in bewilderment, but still agreed... idiots.

Grim wanted to join and take you with him, but he couldn’t because he was in another dorm, and besides, you wouldn’t agree... although maybe it wouldn’t be a bad idea to show his place to this little red freak...

💥Little notes💥

- Riddle is annoyed by your constant insults and curses.

- Cater was amazed by your strength, like 4 of his clones had difficulty holding you back...

- Grim wanted you to break his collar, but he still refused, afraid of your explosions.

- So the observer revealed himself.

- You always have a premonition that something bad will happen.

A/n: hi, it's already midnight and I really didn't have any ideas what else to add here, but I'm always ready to listen to your opinions, suggestions or questions.
The prologue and first chapters for Aizawa!reader and Chenya!reader are ready and they will be out soon!

Bye!