👑Chapter 16👑

!Please let me know if you see any errors in the text!

Savanaclaw dorm

"Housewarden Leona!"
"These students are trespassing on our territory!"
"Let's teach 'em a little lesson! Heh heh heh."

The three Savanaclaw students howled as they surrounded their housewarden. The Heartslabyul guys and Grim stood behind you a little nervously while you glared at the lion man.

"Ah, I believe we met earlier, at the cafeteria." - the hyena boy standing next to him.
"Hey! It's the Grilled Cheeseburglar!" - the cat pointed at the boy.

"Hey now, friend. Let's not get carried away with such delicious-sounding nicknames. I have a proper name befitting my manly stature. It's Ruggie Bucchi. Don't wear it out." - he grinned to Grim, but backed away slightly when you looked in his direction.

"I know you. You're a porcupine who starts fights and stepped on my tail at the botanical gardens." - Leona finally spoke to you in a sullen voice.

"THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME A PORCUPINE?!!"
"Ugh...You're not just a porcupine, you're an annoying and very noisy porcupine..." - he and few students rubbed their ears.

"You...You stepped on the housewarden's tail?"
"Now you're really gonna pay!" - two students became noisy and told you empty threats
"C'mon, Leona, Ruggie - let's beat 'em up!" - the student stepped forward and you clenched your fists.

"Stop yappin' like a pack of wild dogs. You really wanna risk starting a fight before the tournament? What if you get disqualified?" - reminded Leona.
"What, so you're just gonna let 'em walk away? Not even nibble on 'em a little?!" - the student asked and the lion looked at you. You showed him your middle finger.

"No one's lettin' anyone walk away. We're gonna resolve this with a "friendly" game of Spelldrive." - he frowned, but then grinned.
"Spelldrive?" - another student asked again.

"After all, it doesn't violate any school rules to cast spells during a game of Spelldrive." - Leona.
"Shyeheehee! I doubt these weaklings could endure so much as a single game." - Ruggie laughed into his hand.

"Welp, I'm not takin' THAT lyin' down. Now we got no choice but to fight." - Grim frowned and sighed.
"You say that like we had a choice to begin with." - Deuce.

"All right, fine! You're on. Cater! Remember this when you pick the official team!" - Ace also came forward and stood next to you.
"Are you kidding me here...? Hashtag #lame. All right, let's do this...Y/n, you watch from the sidelines, okay?" - the third year say to you, but you ignored him and stood there with an irritated look.

You really won't get a decent fight here...Although you can still just kick pussy's ass right here and now, but you will if the idiots lose.

Timeskip

Savanaclaw dorm: spelldrive stadium

You sat sprawled on the tribune and carefully watched every move of your opponents. Mostly they were harsh and wild, like wild animals, but two of them were different.

Ruggy uses more dodging and speed rather than brute strength. And Leona seems to have his own strategy and predicts the actions of his opponents in advance. But even without this, he has strength and endurance that could be on par with yours. He also seems to be strong in magic, considering how bright it glows.

At the same time, the trio of idiots acted completely rashly and constantly quarreled. Fortunately for them, Cater was indeed a great player, but he alone was not enough and by the end of the game they scored zero out of five.