one

JUVIA BLUE LANGSTONmanhattan, new york

JUVIA BLUE LANGSTON
manhattan, new york

juvia sat in her living room along with her sister who was watching legally blonde, the two sisters favorite movie. "so..." lelia said as she shoved some popcorn into her mouth. juvia side eyed her sister, "soooo what?" she replied as she typed away on her phone.

"are you gonna release the song?" the older sister replied with a mouth full of popcorn. juvia scrunched up her face at her sister. "chew before you speak lia, we go through this everyday." juvia sighed. "but yeah, that's what i'm working on right now. matter fact, help me pick a song cover." juvia scooted closer to her sister and handed her the phone allowing lelia to scroll through the pictures juvia considered.

"none of these fit the vibe." lelia huffed as she handed her little sister the phone. juvia growned, this is literally the last thing she has to do before releasing the song. "ou, wait!" lelia's eyes sparkled as she came up with an idea. "what le?" juvia replied with annoyance. "why don't you use a picture of a message ethan sent you?" this immediately peaked juvia's interest. "THATS PERFECT!" juvia screamed. "i have the perfect fucking message too." juvia smiled as she thought about it.

her smiled faded once she realized she deleted any and everything that had to do with notti. "bro, i can't even do that." juvia placed her onto the couch with distain. "i deleted everything." she groaned.

"so? you don't have at least one screenshot of something he sent you?" lelia asked while still
eating her popcorn. juvia doubted it, but it never hurt to check. she went into her camera roll and looked through her screenshots, after about two minutes of scrolling through all 6,783 screenshots, she found the perfect message.

without saying anything, juvia shoved her phone into lelia's face getting her opinion on it. "YES, THATS IT!" lelia screamed. the message was funny, but true and it fit the vibe of the song. "okay, so nowwwww all i gotta do is promote the release on all my socials. imma drop it tomorrow." juvia replied as she sent the picture to her manager and creative team.

JUJUVIABLUE

JUJUVIABLUE   soooooo, i wrote and recorded a song:) exes will be out tmrw!liked by shayerag, leleliaruby, and 22,679 others

JUJUVIABLUE soooooo, i wrote and recorded a song:) exes will be out tmrw!
liked by shayerag, leleliaruby, and 22,679 others

comments off.

juvia posted her song announcement on all her social media's. juvia wouldn't call herself
famous or anything, but she definitely was a big name in new york, specifically manhattan, harlem and the bronx.

"wait, did you tell kay?" lelia asked referring to their older brother, kayflock. juvia scratched her head at the question. "tell him what?" lelia rolled her eyes and juvia playing dumb. "that ethan cheated and that yall broke up." juvia looked at lelia like she was dumb. "why in the fuck would i do that? do you know how hard it was to get doa and oy to be cool after allat beef? i'm not telling kay anything, you know how he gets."

"nah you right, my bad." lelia put her hands up in defense. "but what are you gonna do if kay finds out?" juvia shrugged her shoulders. "i don't know, if he does find out we broke up, imma just say it was mutual. if he finds out why we really broke up... i don't know what imma do."

"shit, it ain't nothing you can do. they only became cool because of you, so that's gonna be out the window if kay finds out." juvia sighed. "i know, that's the problem." before lelia could reply, juvia's phone began to ring. she picked up her phone and saw that kay was calling. her heart dropped to her ass because now she feels like he knows.

"yo juju, why you ain't tell niggas you was recording music?" kay said as he rolled a blunt. "and what you and notti broke up? why the song called exes?" lelia and juvia's hearts both dropped to their asses.

"uh, i forgot to tell you. it was more of a random thing, you know." juvia decided to just ignore his second statement because she wasn't tryna get into that right now. "mmh, sure. but i'm rey pull up to yall crib, you lele or moms want anything?"

"shit, get some food. i'm starvin." lelia replied. "yeah, get chinese food though. oh and are you getting bri?" juvia asked, referring to their little sister brianna. kay shook his head, "nah, she's staying with her pops for a minute." this made juvia frown cause she missed her little sister. "mane, fuck him." lelia groaned, she was also missing brianna. kay laughed at their reactions. "aye, at least that nigga worth something. my pops ain't shit."

"yeah, that's true. our pops ain't worth shit either, but it don't matter cause mami got us." - "word two, but imma see yall in like a hour." the siblings said their i love you's and their goodbyes before hanging up.

"kay is definitely gonna ask you about notti when he gets here, cause he know you dodged his question on purpose."

"fuck."

THE SIBLINGS.

LELIA "LIA" LANGSTON
dominican - eighteen
"i'm grown as fuck."
socials : leliaruby

KEVIN "KAY" PEREZdominican - twenty one"fuck notti dumbass

KEVIN "KAY" PEREZ
dominican - twenty one
"fuck notti dumbass."
socials : kayflock

"socials : kayflock