"A better minister."

"Yep," Sirius nodded. "and old Fudge will not want that, so if he perhaps gets in good with Harry Potter, boy-who-lived, killer of assassins, world's toughest Ravenclaw and..."

"I get it," Harry said, cutting Sirius off. "I am basically the last chance that Fudgy has to save his career."

"Pretty much. He's downstairs and has asked to meet with you." Sirius said before tossing the bag to Harry. "Got some fresh clothes in there for you."

"Thanks Sirius," Harry said as he placed the bag on the bed. "do you think I should help Fudge? He could be useful to have in my corner."

"Perhaps," Sirius replied. "but you've got to remember Harry, if he was the sort of minister who would be good for anyone then he wouldn't be needing you to save him. Plus having him be the minister of magic was bad enough before, but now between Libra and Voldemort, he is definitely not who we need running the helm."

"Fair point," Harry admitted. "doesn't really matter to me either way."

"Yeah, plus you might want to remember that this was the guy who took bribes from Malfoy and hired Umbridge."

"Let him drown in a lake full of sharks, got it."

Now Sirius, there's one thing I need you to do for me."

"Oh, and what is that pup?" Sirius asked. "Is it important?"

"Super important, if you do this right then it could affect how the rest of the day goes, including my meeting with Fudge."

"Brilliant, well what is it pup?" Sirius asked, clapping his hands together.

"I need you, Sirius Black, to do one thing for me."

"Yes?"

"I need you..."

"Yes pup?"

"To get the fuck out so I can change."

"I can do that, that's...wait...wait a sec? That's it? You just want me to get out so you can get changed?"

"Well I am not getting changed in front of you," Harry responded. "I'm sorry Sirius, I like you but only as a godfather. Besides I'm seeing someone else and..."

"Oh shut up." Sirius said as he rolled his eyes and walked out of the room.

Harry followed Sirius into the private room that Fudge had gotten for them to have their meeting, upon entering the room Harry had already realised that he wasn't going to like how this meeting was going to go.

He saw Fudge sat in a chair, his hands playing with a green bowler cap as he tried not to look at Bellatrix who was glaring at him with Delphi sat on her left, Delphi was glaring at him as well, the same for Fleur who was sat on Bellatrix's right. Harry also didn't like how the two aurors behind Fudge had their eyes focused on Fleur, nor did he like how Fudge was constantly glancing at Fleur.

"Ahem." Harry cleared his throat, grabbing the attention of everyone in the room.

"Ah," Fudge smiled widely as he stood up and extended his hand. "it is a pleasure to see you." He said like Harry was his favourite nephew, waiting for Harry to shake his hand. Harry looked Fudge straight in the eye, Fudge's smile slowly became smaller under Harry's gaze, Fudge awkwardly lowered his hand when he realised that Harry wasn't going to shake it, he glanced up at Harry who was still looking at him with a look that Fudge couldn't quite identify. Fudge stepped back and slowly sat back into his seat while still under Harry's powerful gaze.

Harry snorted before leaning down to give Fleur a rather possessive kiss on the lips before he glared at the aurors who quickly got the hint and looked away, Harry then walked behind the girls and gave Delphi a kiss on the forehead before standing behind Bellatrix with one hand on her shoulder.