"You don't say?!" Bellatrix said in a sarcastic and angry voice.

"We've had to seal it up, once he wakes we can offer a fake foot if that's what he wants."

"What about..." Delphi began only to be cut off by a small groan coming from the bed, every head in the room snapped to Harry who was slowly opening his eyes.

"Did anyone get the number of the train that hit me?" Harry groaned.

"Harry!" Everyone in the room cried out in happiness and rushed towards him and began hugging him.

"Now, now please calm down." The Healer said as he made his way through to Harry. "Don't want to hurt the poor boy."

"Doc," Sirius said, stopping the doctor from getting closer. "Does healer-patient confidentiality apply?"

"What?" The healer blinked in confusion.

"If Harry has something related to his body that he doesn't want to tell anyone then would you keep it a secret?" Delphi asked.

"Why...yes...yes of course."

"Good, douse him." Bellatrix said, Fleur aimed her wand at Harry and fired a small jet of water at him.

"What are you doing?!" The healer demanded just as Fleur cut off the water, he was about to say something when he saw the water shift along Harry's body, he watched as the water sank into his skin and began healing all of his bruises and scratches. "That's amazing!" He said in an awed voice.

"What about his foot?" Delphi asked.

"Yeah...don't think I'm getting that back." Harry said as he sat up. "Healing skin and repairing damage is one thing but I can't grow back an entire foot. Got to settle with a replacement."

"Well...I was just telling your family about getting you one." The healer said.

"Not needed." Harry said as Shadow flew into the room with Harry's wand, he dropped the wand on Harry's lap as he landed on Harry's shoulder and began rubbing his head against Harry's. "I missed you too boy." Harry said as he picked up his wand.

"What are you doing?" The healer asked just as Harry waved his wand. Seconds later a silver foot appeared where Harry's left foot used to be. To the amazement of the rest the foot began wriggling its toes.

"Replacement foot...done." Harry said.

"What spell is that?" The healer asked.

"One of Salazar Slytherin's spells." Harry answered. "Now can you keep my secrets or should we just remove your memories?"

"That's...not necessary." The healer said as he cast several diagnostic spells. "You look fine but I'd prefer if you stay here for testing."

"That's not..."

"Just a few hours please." The healer said.

"Fine." Harry sighed.

"Good, I'll give you all some time alone." The healer said before making his way out.

"Oh you brave, brave man." Fleur said as she kissed him. "You were brilliant Arry, absolutely amazing."

"Yes, my little warrior." Bellatrix said as she hugged him and kissed him on the forehead.

"Glad you're alright Prongslet." Sirius said as he ruffled Harry's hair.

"Me too." Delphi added.

"Thanks guys." Harry smiled. "I miss anything important?"

"Not really." Sirius shrugged as he and Delphi sat down in their seats along with Bellatrix, Fleur would've done the same had Harry not pulled her hand and had her sit in bed with him. He kissed her on the forehead as he wrapped an arm around her waist. "We just spent our time worrying about you."