"I still don't like you two." Harry said as he discreetly shifted all of the water on him so it would all go behind him and stay on his back, he would use it to heal himself when he could.

"What Potter has forgotten is that he is a member of Libra and Libra is above all." The one on the right said. "Potter seems to not be learning the old fashioned way, it's been decided that he has too many attachments."

"What...what are you two saying?" Harry asked slowly.

"Bellatrix Lestrange," The one on the left said. "Sirius Black, Delphi Riddle and Fleur Delacour."

"You're next." The one on the right finished.

"No!" Harry screamed as he charged forwards but was stopped by the chains holding him back.

"Shut it," The left one said as they both turned towards him and the left one hit Harry with a left jab to the face that caused him to stumble back. "you're chances are finished Potter."

"Those we named, Libra is coming for you." The one on the right said just as Harry dropped to his knees, his head facing down towards the ground.

"Don't." Harry whispered in a voice that was barely loud enough to be heard by the Libra assassins.

"Too late Potter." The one on the right said. "If these people are the reason you're not falling in line then they will be eliminated."

"There's nothing I can say to change your minds, is there?" Harry asked with a defeated voice.

"No." The one on the left said.

"Last chance to give up, do you want to take it?" Harry said like he wasn't the one who was tied to a wall.

"Confident." The right one said.

"Right...well...I guess I just got to kill you now." Harry said in a tone that made it sound like he was being forced to do chores for his parents.

"Go on then Potter." The left one laughed.

"Yeah, let the people see what you can do." The right one added. "Go on, what are you going to do?" He asked, but Harry didn't respond. "Go on, say something Potter..." He paused but Harry didn't say anything, he just continued looking down at the floor. "that's what I thought." The two turned away, they were about to walk out the cell and deactivate the mirrors when Harry spoke.

"There's no earthly way of knowing," Harry said in a sing song voice. "which direction we are going."

"What?" The left one said as he and his fellow Libra man stopped and turned back to Potter.

"There's no knowing where we're rowing," Harry continued. "or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing?"

"Shut it Potter." The right one said as he hit Harry with a stinging hex to the face as a warning shot.

"Not a speck of light is showing so the danger must be growing." Harry continued, ignoring the hex and the sting from it. "Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing?! Yes!" Harry's head snapped up and he gave the two a truly murderous look as his eyes glowed a blazing colour of green, the intensity of his gaze actually caused the Libra men to take a step back. "The danger must be growing, for the rowers keep on rowing!" Harry said, voice slowly rising, as he got to his feet and walked forwards but was stopped from going further by the chains but he didn't stop trying. He kept pushing forwards despite the shackles hurting his wrists. "And they're certainly not showing...any signs that they are slowing!" Harry shouted as loud as he could.

Harry let out a massive scream as he kept pushing and trying to move forwards, he could feel the shackle scratching against his skin but he did not allow them to stop him from trying. His eyes may have been green but he was seeing red. The Libra were getting worried as Harry kept pushing forwards despite the shackles, it was only the knowledge that the shackles and chains were unbreakable that kept them from trying anything.