"You can't just leave Libra." Earth replied.

"You can't just survive the killing curse or fight Voldemort yet I've done both." Harry countered. "Look I don't want to be part of your little thing, just let me go and kill Voldemort and live my life."

"I'm afraid we can't do that," Air replied in a calm voice. "you see we have something special that we want, and it'll work better with you."

"Bring her in." Earth shouted. Harry calmly turned when the doors behind him opened, one lone figure walked in before they shut again. The figure was one of a female around his age, black pony tailed hair along with blue eyes and a thin face that wasn't covered with a mask.

"Hi Harry." She said with a bright smile.

"Chloe," Harry frowned. "guess it was too much to hope that I'd never see you again."

"Ah come on, you missed me really." She said as she walked towards him, arms spread out for a hug. As she reached into hug him, Harry sidestepped out of the way.

"Don't touch me." Harry said in a warning tone.

"You're still rude." Chloe frowned.

"Don't just come here and act like things are still the same as when we were kids." Harry glared at her from under his mask. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Aren't you happy to see me?" She pouted.

"Go to hell." Harry answered. "What are you doing here?"

"She is here at our request." Water said.

"You see you are far too valuable to lose." Air added.

"Libra wants you, and what Libra wants, Libra gets." Earth said next.

"What does this have to do with Chloe?" Harry asked impatiently.

"Chloe is the daughter of Libra." Air replied.

"Must have been one heck of an orgy." Harry said, thinking about how many member there were in Libra.

"No, he means my father is in charge of Libra." Chloe smiled at him. "And he's technically the only one with a higher ranking than the alphas."

"Good for him," Harry said in a bored voice, though he actually filed that information away for later. "what does it have to do with me?"

"Daddy wants you to be his heir!" Chloe said in an excited voice.

"...what?..." Was Harry's intelligent response.

"He wants you to be his heir," Chloe repeated. "that means we can get married and rule Libra! Isn't that great?!"

"I have several adjectives in mind but great is not one of them." Harry responded before turning to Libra. "I just want to say...the fuck?"

"He wants you to be his heir! It's a great honour." Chloe said.

"One that I'm refusing." Harry replied as he turned to walk out. He began walking but stopped when he heard the Chloe speak.

"Aw, that's a shame." She said in a sweet voice. "Are you perhaps refusing because of that French tart?" Harry stopped walking. "Perhaps I could pay her a visit?"

Harry turned to her in an instant and rushed towards her, he leaped into the air and reared his fist back with the intent of punching her in the face. She dodged his first strike by stepping to the side, she tried to hit him in the face with a roundhouse kick, Harry ducked under the kick then pushed her away with his shoulder. He tackled her as she tried to maintain her balance and took her to the floor, he reared his fist back to punch her when he was struck from the side.