11

The youth’s eyes narrowed, about to open his mouth to speak . Suddenly, the imperial body guard moved and blocked him with his body, “Sir, be careful . This miscreant isn’t easy to deal with . ”

However, the Crown Prince still didn’t calm down, beckoning his aide, Fu Sheng, to him . Hearing what the Crown Prince had said, he sneered . “ Right now, there are 7 princes, and all of them have the capability to inherit the throne . You punk, how can you be a king?”

Chen Li laughed, but her smile was cold . “You want to rule this era? You are too reckless . ” Brandishing her spear, she waved it once and only a gleam of silver could be seen before everybody felt their belts loosening . A loud clang of a sword sounded as one dropped to the ground, and with the clang, also sounded everybody’s belts and underpants falling . Everybody rushed in panic, desperately pulling up their pants .

Chen Li’s lips hooked up into a smile, but before it could spread, a pair of warm hands covered her eyes . Behind her, Xing Yun sighed, “Don’t look; Too dirty . ”

For a moment, Chen Li was so shocked by the warm hand covering her eyes that she had even forgotten to scold him to let go . Not caring that she had just turned several men naked, Xing Yun still had always looked at her as a girl under his care .

As a real woman... . .

When everybody realised what happened, they all picked up their swords hurriedly, hobbling back awkwardly whilst holding up their pants . However, Fu Sheng’s belt seemed to be a bit different as he had no hint of embarrassment on his face but instead an expression of pondering . His eyes stared at Chen Li for a moment, before ultimately deciding not to say a thing and went with the others . Now, there was only Chen Li and Xing Yun, 2 inside the flames and charcoaled remains of the house .

Chen Li put away her silver spear, but did not touch Xing Yun’s hand . Her eyelashes brushed against his palm as she said . “ Let’s go . I’ll send you to Prince Rui’s residence . ”

Then it’s time to leave .

“Ok . ” Xing Yun agreed, his tone a little high . He let go of Chen Li and watched the burning flames . “Wait a bit . ”

Chen Li turned her head to the side to look at Xing Yun . The raging fire was reflected in his pupils, his lips had a rare frown on it . She suddenly remembered what Xing Yun said to Rui Wang yesterday . He said that he wanted to stay in his small courtyard because it was his home, but now it was being destroyed, swallowed up in the raging flames . His mood, how could it be good?

Chen Li’s fists tightened . If she could, she would’ve definitely made the Crown Prince pay . But if she were to use more of her powers, then in but a few days, the pursuers would’ve definitely come to kill her . She cannot continue to stay here . Chen Li gazed into the fire, slowly burning the courtyard to ashes . She knows that her time here has come to an end, but, her heart has never felt so reluctant to leave . In the end, what to do......

“I don’t know how long it’ll burn . ” In Chen Li’s somber silence, Xing Yun suddenly muttered to himself . “This way, I can’t know if the fish in the pond is still edible, raising so many, what a waste . ”

“Y-You... You were actually just thinking about that?!?”

“Otherwise, what else would I be thinking?”

Chen Li took a deep breath and grabbed Xing Yun by his collar and moved .

The garden in Prince Rui’s palace was silent . Suddenly, there was a flash of silver light, and 2 figures abruptly appeared in the garden . Xing Yun walked as he glanced at the moonlight above them and sighed . “Moving thousands of miles with magic really is far move convenient, but why did you have to choose this inhabited garden?”