my character

・ one ・

.  ・ one ・. ゜✭ ・ .  ・ ✫ ・ ゜・ 。.
.  .   .    •   ☆   . °  .   •  °   :   .  two °  .   ☆
.   ° ・ .  。  .  ・D N M  ✫ ・  ゜・  。.

full name — delphinus narcissa malfoy

nicknames — delphini (friends) delph (best friend) delphi (theo) del (draco)

preferred name — delphini

age — fifteen

birth date — june fifth

gender — female

pronouns — she/they

sexuality — bisexual (male lean)

love interest — yes !

face claim — milly alcock

backup face claim — n/a

blood status — pureblood

hogwarts house — slytherin

stereotype — protective star

parents — lucius and narcissa malfoy

personality — delphini comes from a very known dark family, both her mother's and father's side. being a malfoy is being part of sacred houses and carrying the house of black blood make delphinis status high. she enjoys her money and she isn't going to lie, she isn't going to act as of she isn't spoiled because she is. delphini is a very good girl she behaves and gets good grades, she smart which is why the hat considered ravenclaw for a second. she's a incredibly talented witch and is quite powerful, she's very protective of her family. never gets angry and when she does she never lets it out until it pops out. she is very independent like to be alone when doing stuff but generally likes to be with someone when she's not doing anything. she is very ambitious, what she wants she gets and what she can't have she will figure out how to get. she stargical and will most of the time have a plan for everything including how to burn stuff. she's an expert at that.

backstory —  the malfoys are a very known family as they are a few wizarding families who are blessed with twins. lucius and narcissa malfoy were glad when they had twins a boy and girl. both born on june fifth with delphini being seventeen minutes older that draco, yet she was never named heir because she was a girl. being in Hogwarts was great for the twins, they were together but never really together. each having different activities and different friend groups. both twins were protected by their parents as one from a dark family could be.

family information —
lucius malfoy ,, her father may not be the best person on earth but he is a good father. she always got everything she wanted and yes she was spoiled but she was loved. perhaps her father did have high expectations and yes he didn't make her his heir even if she's older but lucius loves his daughter like no other. he wanted to protect her always and let her be his princess forever.

narcissa malfoy ,, her mother and her are very close, she can talk to her mother about everything and anyon7e88 she's not as close as she is with her dad but they are a different type of close. narcissa wants what is best for her which includes her future, she perhaps is a bit harsh when it comes to dating and grades but at the end of the day she just wants her daughter to succeed.

draco malfoy ,, her twin brother are close, after all they are twins. they are platonic soulmates, best friends, and everything. yes delphini loves to tease draco about being younger and yes draco loves to tease delphini about being shorter. they will always be there for each other and they will always do everything to protect one another. and if you harm one twin be prepared for the other twin to harm you.

boggart — losing her twin

likes — astrology, snow, shopping, chocolate cake, paintings, talking french, candles

dislikes — learning new spells, loud sounds, having no manners, worms, getting dirty, lemon cake, peeves

hobbies — embroidery and piano

habits — twisting her hair, jaw clenching

what do they think of their young parents? — delphini doesn't know what to think, she knows her parents but these aren't her parents. they are different as younger and older, delphini also can't believe how much she looks like her mother and how much draco looks like her father.

what do they think of their head of house? — delphini doesn't hate snape but also doesn't love him. she likes how protective he is of his house and she likes his class. she also knows she can perhaps count on him if she was ever in danger. she also hates how mean he is to the other houses and how he also bullies the gryffindors more than the other houses. she loathes the fact that nevilles boggart was snape.

aesthetic inspo — been made

quotes —
"you can't say that, I was born first you douche"
"yes I'm french, no I'm not a veela. shocking I know"

mixtape — history of man, tolerate it, labour, making the bed, the grudge.

extra — she played quidditch for second and third year then bailed. her favorite class is definitely potion, her least is charms. she discovered the kitchen on her third year, makky the elf is her second favorite after dobby of course. she likes to avoid unnecessary touch and can hold the longest of grudges.

password — yk

! val speaks ¡

this is my baby delphini, she's grace and she will most likely punch you in the face.