𝚁𝚄𝙻𝙴𝚂

𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗦

✶Follow the account of nushkiewrites123 and _RulerOfHearts_  permanently.

✶ Be respectful and act accordingly with the fellow judges and participants.

✶ Give a shout out to this award book on your message board and tag this account.

Add this book to your library and reading list for future updates.

✶ Give a follow to your respective judges when announced. 

✶ Please complete the payments of your judges.

✶ Story must be in English and must have atleast five chapters excluding prologue and author's note.

✶ Please refrain from changing your username and make any changes in your book once the forms are closed. If by chance due to an emergency you have changed your username, please inform asap. 

✶ There is no specific entry constraint. You can participate in as much categories and genres you want, but there should be one book per genre/category. 

✶ Plagiarism and bribing judges is strictly prohibited. 

✶ Last but not the least, have fun!

𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗝𝗨𝗗𝗚𝗘𝗦

✶Follow the account of nushkiewrites123 and _RulerOfHearts_ permanently.

✶ Be respectful and act accordingly with the fellow judges and participants.

✶ Give a shout out to this award book on your message board and tag this account.

Add this book to your library and reading list for future updates.

✶ Refrain from changing your username.

✶Please maintain the deadline of the judgements. 

Judges for the genres:  There will be two judges for each genre. You will be given five books to judge, where you have to read atleast five chapters or more. If by chance you want to take up the entire genre, you are welcome. Taking up the entire genre means, double the payments!

Judges for the categories: There will be one judge for each category where you will be allotted ten books

✶ Please follow the judging criteria when it will be out. 

✶ If for some reason you want to back out, please contact me on _RulerOfHearts_ account.

𝗔 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗧 𝗣𝗔𝗬𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗧! (BOTH FOR PARTICIPANTS AND JUDGES )

✶ Please read the three chapters of the book 'You Have No Idea'  from the account _RulerOfHearts_ . Vote and leave atleast 3 comments on it!

✶ Add the book to your reading lists.