𝙶𝙴𝙽𝚁𝙴𝚂

[ DO NOT FILL THE FORMS HERE ]

1. 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

[ 10 SLOTS ]

---> Aha! Great admirer of slow breezes, sudden kisses and roses? Everyone wants ROMANCE in their life, don't they?

Bring out your inner romantic heart by participating in this section!

2. 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐘

[10 SLOTS ]

----> Does magic and spells grab your attention? Do you imagine yourself riding through the skies on a flying horse? Do you visualize a world where supernatural things is a possibility?

Then ladies and gentlemen! This category is rightly for you!

3. 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐘/ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑

[ 10 SLOTS ]

----> "Ssshhh! You're in great danger, my friend!" His jaw ticked as a gun was pointed right across his head, "To eager to unravel the mystery?"

Participate in this category if you're into goosebumps, thrills and a have a whacky mind to carve out the greatest mysteries!

4. 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄/𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍/ 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑

[ 10 SLOTS ]

-----> Not all dream of sitting at home and scrolling through their Netflix accounts, isn't it? There are some among them who wants to run through those huge mountains, discover hidden treasures and dream about what is beyond the deep seas and the vast Universe!

My friend, I feel you! Join in this category to depict your adventure and skills!

5. 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

[ 10 SLOTS ]

-----> Wooooo, the huge palaces, the regal walk, the sparkling crown and battles!

Wear your crown and participate in this category like a regal royal!

6. 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍(𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍/𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆/𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓)

[ 10 SLOTS ]

----->  Want to discover self-love, friendship, identity, love and coming of age struggles?

This genre is exactly where you should start with!

7. 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

[ 10 SLOTS ]

------> Mmm, just a little good book with a lot of vibes goes best with a cup of coffee, right?

What are you waiting for? Drop your short stories right into this genre!

8. 𝐏𝐎𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐘

[ 10 SLOTS ]

------> You never know that how a few rhyming words can leave a lasting impact on a reader, right? And that's what made the greatest authors sit beside the waterfall and pen down couplets!

If you think you have this unique talent, then don't delay!