Chapter 6: Entrance Exam

Start from the beginning

====================
==========

Mic: Welcome to today's live performance! Everybody say hey!

Leo: Hey.

Present Mic: Well, at least one guy is with me! I'm here to explain the guidelines of this practical exam! Are you ready?!

This time, it was silent, but with a bit of Midoriya's muttering.

Present Mic: As the application suggests, you'll participate in a 10 minute mock battle in the city! Soon, you'll head off to specific battle centers in the city, OKAY?!

All 3 of the kids check their tickets and find out they're going to different areas. However, Izuku and Leo were headed to the same one since they're technically from different schools.

Present Mic: There are 3 types of villains in this exam. You'll earn points depending on how their difficulty level. Your goal is to use your quirks to take down the villains and earn points. But you cannot do any physical harm to students because that's not the making of heroes!

Suddenly, a tall and muscular boy with glasses stands up.

Glasses: I have a question!

Present Mic: What is it?

Glasses: There are 4 villains on the printout, but you say there are 3? If you misprinted this, it would be such a shame from an elite school with exemplary heroes. And you!

He points to Midoriya while continuing to chatter.

Glasses: Your muttering is disruptive! If you can't take it seriously, just leave.

Leo: The only thing that should be taken is a chill pill, by you!

Everyone starts laughing at the glasses kid and he starts getting mad.

Glasses: You should also see your way out if that's how you will act, Himura!

Leo: You know my name? Well, you can scratch brains off your wish list.

Mic: Ok! Save the energy for the field! That is no misprint! That is a zero pointer robot, a gimmick that causes a ruckus in each center! Technically, you can fight him, but there's no point.

The two kids nod and head off to their respective places.

However, some red and white haired boy saw him go into a bus. And he noticed Leo's sword.

Shoto: (That's my uncle's sword

Shoto: (That's my uncle's sword. But Kent and Ann said it burnt up in the fire.) Hey Kenta and Anna.

Both: Yeah?

Shoto: I....I saw Leo.

Kenta: Yeah, well a lot of kids look like our deceased younger brother.

Shoto: No. I saw his sword.