Him

"ple please forgive me, young master. please give another chance, I'm sure i will succeed next, young master please give another chance young master!!!"said a man in his mid thirties kneeling and begging the young master in front of him, the said young master didn't gave him a reply only giving a indifferent bone chilling gaze not affected in the slightest bit of the plea of the older man in fron of him.

"are you done" he questioned with a indifference which sent shiver to the occupant of the room, though only man kneeling seemed to the most affected, almost peeping his pants. "drag him" two words, that's all it took for the guards to drag the begging man in front of him out of his sight, "take care of the rest" he told to the man next to him, without making a sound the man bow with respect going out of the room with some men to take care of the task given to him, *click* with the sound of the door closing the youth clicked his tongue in annoyance "what an idiot" he utter also leaving the room.

"vicious" the princess said without thinking making lukas curse a certain someone thousands time in his mind. "my really what a great start" Anastacius say, glancing at his daughter slightly worried and searching for discomfort in her expression, which he found none.

"Young master" a man in butler suit exclaim to him after he left the room "his grace asked for your presence in his office" with a nod he made his way to his father's office.

*knock*"father you called?" he said as he entered the room without permission, sitting in the middle of the room a black haired man in his forties was doing paperworks, having a dangerous aura around him. without even looking up nor complaining about the youth entering without permission and gave a nod at him acknowledging his presence.

"it seem that the member of this family doesn't really care about etiquette" 'his aura is quite intimidating' the previous emperor thought "And it seems that you are rather talkative right now."say Claude irritated questioning his supposedly brother.

"talking about someone being talkative, it's seen a certain someone is being quiet lately" a white haired one say taunting a certain someone "oh my i didn't know that a dog had started to bark, don't you think so, my princess?" smirking the magician spat back earning a pinch at his side making him hiss "Lucas" the princess warned.

"he's dangerous" the knight, Felix exclaimed a slight shake of his voice. "what do you mean by that, Felix" the princess asked the Knight "princess, as a knight myself I've experienced and fought many strong people, but the aura that the man is exceeding is heavy and hard to comprehend" he pause a little, making the atmosphere heavy as they listen to the knight " his majesty also gave that kind of aura when he's angry but the man is just there.... sitting and doing paperwork and he's already exceeding a more powerful and dangerous air" he finished as making some shake and wander just how dangerous the man is.

"take a seat, Benjamin" utter the older man, getting up you can see his build and how tall he is, with a black hair and red blood eye, he held some documents. as they are now seated in the sofas with some refreshments the duke started the conversation "the crown are hosting a party, celebrating the arrival of the new consort of the emperor"

The atmosphere is still quite heavy after the knights comment, but they soon relax a bit "the crown hosting a celebration, it must be really a important event." wandered tge white haired youth, Ijekiel which Lukas just sneered "yeah right". Athanasia look at lukas 'what do you mean by that? And that man's feature is quite similar to Lucas ' she thought but remained silent. "what do you think about the celebration there looks like?" Diana asked Claude which he answered with a flat i don't know, earning a pinch in his cheeks. Felix and the princess nanny, Lillian looked at the interaction with slight fear.

Benjamin sneered finding the said event funny, as the emperor is older than his father by a decade"an unlucky lady has arrived the den of hyenas, it seem" "right, that's why i want you to look into it" the duke exclaimed handing him the file he grab earlier "that's the information regardin the new consort, and bring one of your siblings" he finished as he goes back to do his paperwork, leaving his son irritated at the mention of his siblings "can i not?" he complained "well its your mother's oder so..." and that shut him up, he doesn't want to go and face his mother's wrath as she's more scary than his father. shivering he get up to get one of his siblings.

"well it's look like that's answer your question about what the celebration is all about" say Jennette to Ijekiel which he gave a weak nod, not expecting that answer. "but for the duke to have a in formation about the consort before she was even introduced, they really are a powerful family" Felix wandered just how powerful that family is.

"is it really alright to sneer at the imperial family like that?" Lillian York questioned, as someone who came fron a noble family and one who work at the palace, that kind of behaviour is not appropriate and can even couse execution. "well he did say that his mother is scary and for his father to say those words means that the duchess is more dangerous than the duke".the princess say as Lucas continued her sentence "so it means that the duchess is scary than an emperor who have a consort in his children's age"

'father said to get one of them to accompany me' sigh he can't help but sigh, just thinking about them he can already feel his head throb ' the brat is out doing who knows what, if i bring him with me he'll just gonna complain for wasting his precious time in something useless. Complaining as he have to stand there for hours'.

Lucas glared at the person in the screen, again cursing a certain someone. "seem like the whining type if you ask me" Ijekiel said looking at someone which he made i contact with earning a glare. "what?"the magician questioned
"nothing" he then returned his sight to the screen.

'the other is busy with her sword training, she's would be the great company but... I'd rather not bring her with me, i don't really know what I'm going to do to those pest who only know to fly around sucking for favor'.

"no matter where you go, the nobles are always the same buzzing around like some flies" the emperor tiredly say, as he's already done with those said noble. 'are you really sure you should say those words, though father's isn't really wrong "

" I haven't really noticed this, but the young master share a dangerous aura and his good at hiding it too, and for the lady of the family to be able to wield a sword, that really rare" Felix again commented 'so he noticed it too' the previous emperor thought and the current emperor to slightly nod sharing the same thoughts. "now that you've said it, there isn't really female knights around".

"then the only one left... yep"as he made his decision, he then called the head butler "where's Lellien?" ask in a cold tone which the other had already gotten used to "the young lady is in the garden havin her after noon tea, young master" and with that he made his way to the spot he knew she's having her tea.

Alright that's all for the video, how about some break.... Let me bring some refreshments first

With that they all took a break and started to eat some of the food served to them.