Nightmare's Conclusion

Start from the beginning

"What are you-"

"The quirks that AFO was making were able to be taken more than one way.  But the human body can't hold more than one quirk. At least, a normal one that isn't yours or AFO's. It's a sacrifice, but my back's against the wall. So my options are limited." He opened the cap to it with Izuku now panicking.

"I don't know what you have in that, but I'm not gonna let you win!" he stormed at Overhaul with the fluid going in his mouth right before he could even do anything. When it happened, Overhaul smiled before a massive blast came.

Outside the Yakuza base

Several police were rounding up the members of the Yakuza as well as members of the League that were able to be defeated. In the group, Dabi looked at the base with a cop pushing him forward into the police cruiser. "Get moving.

"Heh. He took it. Guess things are going down in the worst possible way, Overhaul."

"What are you talking about?" Fatgum asked for a strange sound to be coming from under the ground. "Did an explosion happen!?"

Before they could get an answer, Izuku came barreling out of the ground and right into the cruiser to set off the alarm and slide off it to fall on the concrete. "Ok...that hurt way worse than having my arms get blown off."

"Yo, Midoribro. What happened?" Kirishima asked for Izuku to realize what was happening and where he was.

"EVERYONE GET OUT OF HERE, NOW! IT'S NOT SAFE!" Once he said this, another massive explosion happened to show Overhaul walking out of the opening tossing up two marbles.

"A pity. All I got from that room was four compressed rounds." He smirked while looking at everyone for them to step back in fear.

"Everyone get as far away from here. He's beyond anyone's ability to fight." Izuku tried to get everyone out of the area with Overhaul taking another marble and throwing it  at a bunch of cops aiming at him. "GET OUT OF THERE!"

A massive explosion happened to send the cops every way with a massive fire being created only to show Overhaul's figure with a large smile on his face. "You like it, Midoriya. This is the power that we gave you used correctly. Now, let's have some fun now that we've got the free space to." Overhaul put his hand up above him and began condensing what looked like air around and pulled it in to create five more small marbles. "To put it simply, this quirk allows me to condense air at hyper speed and create small marble sized balls. Now, when something other than me touches them..." He throws another one directly at Kirishima and Fatgum for Izuku to come right at them and take the attack right at him. The act sent everyone away with Kirishima being blasted into a wall.

"Ah, what the heck was that?" Kirishima got up with Fatgum looking directly at Izuku in shock. "Fat. What just happen-" He turned to see a giant hole in Izuku's torso and him missing an arm. "Midoriya...."

"I'll live. Just let me heal myself." As he said this, Izuku's arm and torso regenerated with him looking at his arm and smirking. "The level of destruction that can be done to me and how easily I come back without a scratch, it's scary when I think about it."

"How adorable. You put yourself in the line of fire to help some useless deadweight. It's so adorable and heartfelt I could laugh."

Ochako came up to the surface to see the level of damage and realize things have gone south in a terrible way. "Just what happened?"

"Uraraka!" Tsu spoke up with Ochako turning to see her, Hado and Ryukyu. "What happened?"

"Midoriya was facing off against Overhaul and then something happened. It almost looks like he's got a new quirk?"