✡ Radio Demon ✡

Depuis le début

You winked and smiled at them, then walked off stage.

A sinner passing out from the wink you gave to the crowd, poor souls loved someone so much but they could never have her.

"Bravo y/n! That performance was to die for! Ill be sure to hire you next time and the one after that!" Velvet laughed and handed you a stack of cash.

You smiled and waved to her, "Thank you dear, I'd be happy to perform here again." She sure was an interesting one.

"Nice job up there miss." One of the band members said as you walked out from behind stage, "Why thank you monsieur, you and your men did quite lovely too." You responded with a charming smile.

Some of the men blushing, the main guy who spoke to you nodded, and tipped his hat.

Then up ahead, you spotted a certain spider and the rest of your friends.

"Aww, you all made it!" You hugged them.

"Of course! Couldn't miss it for the death of me!" Charlie smiled excitedly.

Y/n then looked over to the left, noticing a smiling demon in a red trenchcoat.

"You must be The Radio Demon! I've heard so much about you." You smiled and shook his hand politely.

He had helped out Charlie apparently, so you felt it was good to be kind to him.

"Ah, yes. Thats my name, lovely performance tonight meznami!" He smiled, shaking her hand back, but not letting go.

He had some class and was formal, quite fitting for a place like this. But you were also suprised how formal and kind he was because everybody said The Radio Demon was the most terrifying overlord in hell.

"Oh? French? How charming." You smiled.

He leaned down to your hand and kissed it, Charlie and the others raising a brow at his obvious flirting.

You blushed, but made it not obvious (hopefully). The Radio Demon then releasing your hand.

"Creole, but yes, very similar. Pardon me, but I couldn't help but notice you stand out from the other demons in here. And I must say, you are even more lovely up close. Your eyes are like blood, and that smile..."

Wow, he was complimenting you like crazy, but did it respectfully?

His compliment about your smile made you cheese a bit more, now the blush on your cheeks probably visible.

"Creole huh? Se yon ti lang, mwen sezi yon moun menm jan ou konnen li!" (its such a small language, im suprised someone as well known as you knows it!)

"But please, tell me your name monsieur." You smiled.

"Alastor mezanmi, plezi rankontre ou." He smiled. (dear, pleasure to meet you.)

But yours dropped, now you could hear his voice was one you reognized all too well.

She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, looking over at Angel Dust. "Lets go, I don't have time for him."

Everyone having a confused look on now, "uh why? You not feeling smiles no more?" Angel asked, walking up to you.

"Pff, never did." She looked him up and down annoyed.

Alastor still didn't say anything, he kept his smile on but had a brow raised too.

He must have not recognized you yet.

You walked past him and left, Charlie caught up to you, walking beside you as you walked a bit sassily through the streets of hell.

The rest following behind.