Part 1

How did I end up like this?
Ah,right...
I pushed a puppy to the side of the road to avoid his fate of being hit by a truck.
So why do I always feel like my body is in a very cramped place?
There were sounds of people talking, water rushing, and leaves rustling.
Suddenly, the space surrounding me shattered.
A burst of white light hit me. After I adapted to the light, I found a woman standing in front of me.
The lady is sitting on a huge lotus flower and holding a purification bottle in her hand.
Based on the following characteristics, I am pretty sure that the person standing in front of me is Guanyin Bodhisattva.
But how?
I originally planned to stand up, but my current body does not feel like a human body, and the control method of the body is different from humans.
Based on years of experience watching anime, I quickly accepted the fact that I was not reincarnated as a human being, but what exactly was I reincarnated into?
She told me to find her in the pavilion there when I was ready, and she walked towards the pavilion.
————
I couldn't care so much and climbed to the water's edge in a very strange way.
After the reflection on the water, I finally figured out what I had been reincarnated into.
This creature is very similar to what I drew of myself.
A divine beast, kirin.
It has a body like a deer, but has thick hair like a wolf, but the hair is an abnormal peach red color.
The tail is a long dragon tail. There are scales on the top of the tail. Those scales have some ancient imprints that cannot be seen clearly or understand. The scales reflect a pearl-colored brilliance under the sunlight. At the end of the tail, there is a golden gemstone.
There are two horn-like things on the head, but they are wing-shaped, peach red, and translucent.
There is a dull hair on the head, which is curled into a cloud shape. The hair on the head seems to be deliberately designed like this. The hair on the entire head looks like hair, but they are not straight, but are still cloud-shaped.
It seems to be a deliberate design. There are white marks on my face, covering my face like a mask, just like the six-eared macaque. Wait no, he still doesn't exist at this time, right?