Chapter 19 "My missing love"

Start from the beginning

- "hm.. Fine. I guess.."

**She leaned in with her and passionately kissed her**

- "You are so fine..~ Minji.."

**She said as she continued the Kiss a bit longer, Getting Hyped up with Excitement**

- "mmm~"

**They both kept Kissing for at least 20 minutes or so now**

→ TO BE CONTINUED

_______________________________________

❗sorry for the Interrupt ❗

Creator: "Hello this is the Creator speaking please read first:) Hello everyone! Before you continue this Chapter please Read this Apology message."

"I am Technically really really Sorry for not Making anymore chapters often! It's almost like 2 weeks now ever since i posted one. I will try to make such chapters when We Have time.. Been busy with all the projects, Assignments and a bunch of more stuff like Activities or so.. But please make sure to stay tuned! I will still be posting more Chapters of this Fan-made "Bad thinking Diary" Book. Thank you for reading!"

(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃♥⊂(・﹏・⊂)

_______________________________________

❗ BACK TO THE STORY ❗

- "hahh..~ Yuna we have to go now.."

**Yuna Got startled a bit Duo to Minji's Words**

- "hm.. Why. We just got started"

**She breathed Heavily each time Yuna spoke**

- "That was at least 20 Minutes ago.. We have to buy the groceries now before the weather gets hot.. We can continue it on the way home.."

**Yuna Thought of it**

**It was true since the weather later is gonna turn 40 degrees outside**

- "Alright fine. I was just Starting to Enjoy it you know."

**Minji chuckled as she gave a quick kiss on Yuna's Cheek**

- "Come on let's go!"

**They both went outside in the Car after Minji Right ahead got done with her "Stuck Clothes" Era**

- "Hahh.. The Weather is already really hot right now.. I don't know how the other countries can handle this!"

**She chugged a bit bottle of water right after complaining to Yuna of How Hot it was**

- "Just you wait. We'll buy ice cream when wr get there"

**Just by hearing the word "ice" Already made Minji's Eyes lit up. She got too excited**

- "Really!? really!!??"

**Her expression was similar to a golden retriever wagging it's tail**

- "Yeeeyyy"

**She kept Yapping about ice creams. On the way and Yuna kind of liked how she was Talking a lot today Since she got used to it lol**

- "Alright then just wait dear."

**Minji gasped at the Nickname**

**Fake coughing**

- "Ahem ahem... Uh.. AHEM!..."

**Yuna would just Chuckle at her**

- "How cute of an Expression~"

**Minji Scoffed and giggled**