Once you made it to them, you saw that Robin was at the end of scolding him, so you took this opportunity to massage your aching knees. 'C'mon y/n, you knew you were never built for running,' you thought as you began to pant. Once he was finished scolding him, Manny sheepishly smiled and said, "Sorry." Soon after, he looked at you and Harry and grinned. "Oh! You guys are here! Well I guess I'll meet you guys there!" He exclaimed, preparing to sprint off again. This was before Robin stopped him by yelling, "No!" Making Manny look up at him in confusion. He soon let out an exhausted sigh and calmly said, "Just stay where we can see you." "Alright!" Manny beamed with closed eyes before happily skipping into the heavily wooded area.

Robin soon nodded his head in approval before putting his hands on his knees. Oh, my knees, he groaned as he began to pant. Yeah man, we're getting too old for this, you replied as you let go of your knees and began to stretch your legs. You guys aren't that old, Harry teased as he walked past you and Robin and began to follow behind Manny. You soon looked at him with furrowed brows. Well, if teens can be old in spirit, then they can feel old physically. After you stopped stretching, you walked over to him and began walking beside him. "How are you not tired?" "I run track after school some times," he shrugged making you say, "Oh," in response.

You began to look around, and you saw a lot of trees that had green leaves and some flowers spotted on the ground here and there. Which would be pretty to some, but to you, you found all of this pretty boring. You've never exactly really liked a long moment of peace and quiet. It just never suited you. I mean sure there were some moments where quietness was nice, and by some moments, I mean when you were on your phone looking at interesting stuff. Though other than this, you were always considered a people person. You had to start a conversation with the swiftness.

"So, was the school thing the real reason why you wanted to go on this picnic?" You asked Robin. "Well yeah, but the other reason was to get away from the teachers," he explained making you nod your head in understanding. "Yeah, they were starting to get on my nerves, especially Tony," Harry added. "Yeah man, I feel ya, Sketch is sorta clingy," you nodded. What you said was true, but would you ever say this to her face? Heck nah, you like living life. You guys remained silent for a couple of minutes before you thought of something else to say.

"Oh! So, Robin?" You asked as you turned to face him. "What type of job do you want?" You asked with a raised brow. "An office job like Harry," he said, "Or a job where I can manage people." "Oh yeah, a managing job sounds like something you'd do," you smiled. You soon turned to Harry with a raised brow. "And you really want an office job?" "Yeah," he answered. "But jobs like that are boring aren't they?" "Yeah, but I'm willing to give it a shot," he said, voice laced with just a dash of enthusiasm making you smile and say, "Ok." Since you couldn't think of anything else to talk about, you remained silent for the rest of the walk. Once you guys finally made it to the picnic area, you set up all the picnic supplies and got situated. After this, you sat down on the picnic mat, ready to eat.

"Isn't it nice to be out on such a beautiful day?" Harry asked making you nod in agreement. "Yep, and we don't have to worry about the teachers," you sighed as you grabbed a piece of chicken from out of the basket and onto your plate. "Wow guys, look!" You heard Manny exclaim making you look at Manny. You saw that he was pointing at a yellow winged butterfly with a smile on his face. This caused you to smile and look up at it. "Oh, that's a pretty butterfly," you quipped as the butterfly started to hover around you. Robin didn't think so however since he screamed like bloody murder making you look at him in confusion. "Get away from us, you glamourized bee!" He yelled as he began to swat at it. His action caused the butterfly to fly next to Manny. "Dude, what the heck!" You exclaimed looking at Robin with wide eyes. "Yeah, why'd you swat at it?" Manny asked sadly. Robin soon sighed and said, "Sorry guys, I just hate butterflies." This caused you to look at him with a raised brow. "Why?" Though you did slightly remember the reason why since he hated them when y'all were younger, you did forget the majority of the details. "Here we go," Harry mumbled as Robin looked at you worriedly. "Because, they-" this was really all you heard before you zoned out. Nothing against him or anything, you just got bored of hearing him talk.