"Well, good afternoon ladies," you heard Tony say making you sigh and turn to face him. You saw that he was glaring at your bed. "Oh, hey Tony!" Sketch exclaimed as you closed your eyes and let out a heavy sigh. "I can't stand this man," you muttered out unknowingly causing Tony to say, "Excuse me?" Making you open your eyes to look at him. You saw that he was now standing in the middle of your room while looking at you with a raised brow. "What're you doing here?" You asked while letting out an annoyed sigh. "Well, I just came in here to see if you had everything in order for your little picnic," he stated as he began to approach your bed. Once he made it over, he looked down at the clothes you threw. "Well, I suppose you have everything in order," he nodded slightly before narrowing his eyes. "Though, I would suggest not to throw your clothes like this again, this could get them wrinkled quicker," he explained in a matter of fact tone as he looked at you with a smirk making you glare at him. Yeah, this was one of the reasons why you weren't exactly fond of Tony. He always wanted everything to be in a certain order and everyone to be on time everyday for no dang reason. "Man, this is why I think you're annoying," you muttered more quietly this time. "I beg your pardon?" He asked. You were going to repeat what you said, but you decided not to, because you thought there would be no point. It'll just be a repeat of last time. You soon adverted your gaze from him. "Nothing," you said, sounding a bit unwilling to say it. This caused Tony to say, "Very well then," now standing upright with arms behind his back. "I'll see you two soon," he continued as he exited your room and entered the trio's room, most likely going to pester them next about who knows what.

Once he left, you soon sighed and continued to scroll on your phone. "Dude, what the heck's up with your brother?" "Eh, I don't know he was always like that, but I'm still glad he's my brother!" You heard Sketch say cheerfully. 'Speaks for one of us.' "Well, imma go get me a snack, see you later y/n!" Sketch exclaimed as she waved at you with a grin. "Alright, bye," you smiled as she jumped into an inky, black portal. You then went back to looking at videos. After about another thirty minutes, you heard the trio's bedroom door open making you look in its direction.

You saw that it was Manny, and you saw that he had a wide smile plastered across his face. He soon ran downstairs as Robin and Harry came out of the room. "What's he going to go get?" You asked him. "The picnic supplies," Harry said before going down the stairs "Oh." "So, y/n, are you ready to go yet?" Robin asked "Yeah almost, just let me get dressed real quick," you smiled as you gestured to your clothes. He soon responded with, "Alright," before walking down the stairs.

Once you got all dressed, you looked at yourself in the mirror and nodded before you walked downstairs. While coming down the stairs, you saw that Manny was holding the picnic basket while bouncing in place while Robin and Harry were waiting on you. Robin soon looked up at the stairs and smiled at you. "Alright, you ready to go?" He asked making Harry look at you. "Yep," you replied as you hopped off the last step. "Ok well, let's go then," Robin said as y'all began to walk towards the door. You were going to close the door but you decided to say bye to Sketch first. "Alright Sketch, we're gone, we'll see y'all later." "Alright!" You heard Sketch reply from the right of you. After this, you closed the door. But wait, you just realized that you didn't ask the trio if they had their keys. When you turned back around, you looked at them with wide eyes.

"Wait, y'all have y'all's keys right?" You asked with a raised brow making the trio snicker causing you to look at them boredly. "Yeah, we do," Harry said with a small smile making you sigh in relief. Yeah sure Sketch and Tony were there, but they technically murdered y'all for laughs. What if they decided to not let you in the house when y'all got back? After this, you heard Manny exclaim, "Alright! Now let's go!" Before sprinting down the steps and down the sidewalk. "Manny!" Robin called after him, trying to get him to stop but he didn't. This caused Robin to shake his head and run after him. As he did this, you and Harry looked at each other, shrugged, and began to run after them.