𝟎𝟐. 𝐫𝐮𝐧-𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐜𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝'𝐬

Start from the beginning

"hey, chris." madeline smiled politely, then turned back around and moved up since somebody got done ordering. xavier typed up the order in his notes and handed it to madeline before she got next in line.

she ordered with xavier beside of her, then got done paying and the two sat down to wait on the order. since today was monday, their sister was arriving home from her dads house today so madeline had to be home to watch her.

chris sat down at a booth and looked at his number on the receipt, then placing it down to scroll on his phone while waiting. a laugh caused him to look up, and his eyes immediately went to madeline summers who was laughing at something her brother had said. she was absolutely gorgeous, and anyone could see that.

her number was apparently called because she got up and grabbed their things, then the two of the left the mcdonald's and headed back to her car. she made sure to turn back on their music before pulling out of mcdonald's to head home.

the ride home was anything but silent. the two siblings were screaming xxxtentacion and juice wrld songs the whole way home with people honking and yelling at them. once they got inside, almost immediately, madeline was embraced by a tiny figure.

she looked down to see her baby sister, maeve. madeline smiled and placed her things down quickly before picking her sister up and putting her on her hip.

"mae! is mommy home?" madeline asked her little sister, praying their mom didn't leave a three year old home alone. maeve frowned and shook her head, causing madeline to sigh. "that's okay. let's eat some mcdonald's, okay?"

maeve's frown turned to a big grin, and the two walked to the kitchen table with mcdonald's in madeline's hand. she put maeve's fries and four chicken nuggets on the table as she sat in front of her food. madeline pulled out her phone as maeve at, texting her mom about the whole leaving her three year old home alone deal.

maeve seen her sister typing on her phone and looked up with a frown, pulling on the hem of madeline's top. madeline put her phone down as soon as she felt the pulling and then smiled at maeve.

"what is it? do you want to go watch cartoons while you eat?" madeline asked, and maeve smiled big at the question. the toddler jumped up with her chicken nuggets and fries as she made her way to madeline's room.

madeline came in behind her sister, and laid on the bed beside of maeve. she put on spongebob and made sure not to get on her phone since maeve would cry.

since maeve was born, she has been taking care of maeve on the weekdays. her dad gets her on the weekends, and he's absolutely amazing to her, but nobody compares to her sissy. madeline loves her baby sister more than anything, and would do anything for her.

so taking care of maeve meant keeping her by her side everyday. she drops her off at daycare, she buys her anything she wants, she lets her watch cartoons, she plays with her, she baths her, she does her hair, she picks out her outfits, and most importantly, she doesn't leave her. chelsea has never been the best mom to maeve, which madeline despices about her mother.

maeve deserves the world in madeline's eyes.

liked by xaviersummers and 10,728 others

madelinesummers sissy's little moana🤍🌊

tagged//

nicolassturniolo IM CRYING I NEED TO MEET MAEVE NOWWWW
madelinesummers YOU DOOOOO SHE'LL LOVE U

malakaisummers btw she doesn't like me or xavier. only mads
madelinesummers exactly she loves me

elliedaniels btw i love mae
madelinesummers she loves you

matthew.sturniolo i never noticed that she honestly does look like moana😭
madelinesummers i've always said thattt😭

biancavalentine i love maeee
madelinesummers she loves you

matthew.sturniolo i miss maeeee💕💕
madelinesummers she said hi and she loves u (come over i need uuuu)

christophersturniolo is that your sister😧😧
madelinesummers yes lol
christophersturniolo she looks just like you

chelseasummers my girls💕

williamwright I love you two! Mae looks just like you, Madi!❤️
madelinesummers i love you too will! thank you❤️

xaviersummers the way mae completely ignored me when i walked in😔
madelinesummers she only loves me❤️