Chapter 26.1 - Deja Vu

Start from the beginning

The subjects to study seemed easy, but I just couldn't understand them. Maybe it was because I couldn't concentrate, because I kept thinking too much about someone else; and I didn't know why.

Could it be because I didn't know where he was? Or because I was anxious to know whether he was okay or not? Or maybe I was trying to guess who he was with. Sometimes I was truly amazed at my own stupidity.

"Are you still thinking about it now?" Fuse asked.

"I think... "

"Fuse." before I could respond, someone spoke, causing everyone in the room to look up.

"Oh. P'Vee, what are you doing here? You disappeared, we missed you; and now you're here man." Fuse said, ignoring what I was about to say, as he walked to the person across the room.

"Who missed me?" Vee asked him, but it was me he was looking at.

"To me, don't look at anyone else." Fuse moved so I couldn't see him.

"I didn't disappear and I didn't know you missed me." Vee stopped trying to look at me and turned his attention to Fuse.

"Where have you been? Why did you disappear?" Fuse asked him, and Vee was silent before looking at me. "Well... that's my business. But now I'm here to ask you to come and take some photos to promote the campus."

"Oh, you shouldn't have gone through so much trouble. You could have called." Fuse smiled.

"Well... Um... can you come today?"

"You are crazy? You just told me, do you think it's easy for me to come today? I am the Moon of the faculty, please contact my personal manager before booking me. You'll have to queue." Fuse said, first pointing at Kam with his hand. The person next to me raised his arms and crossed them in front of him.

"I apologize to Mr. Vee, but my faculty Moon is busy today." it was Kam speaking.

"Guys, stop playing. I'm really serious." Vee replied.

"Honestly, we're not there, we already told YiWa today that we would help with a university event." Fuse said seriously.

"Oh really..." he muttered softly. "So what the hell am I supposed to do?" My friends looked at each other, before turning to me.

"Well, if it's not something that important, can't my friend come?" Fuse looked back at Vee as he asked him.

"Who? Kam?"

"No Mark, he can do it." The name that came out of my friends mouth made me quickly look up to look at them, he smiled slightly at me.

Damn, terrible friend.

"Is your friend really coming with me?" asked Vee who looked at me. His stupid eyes made me feel guilty.

"Mark! Please help the faculty." I looked at my friends who were looking for my help. Was this really the case? The thing was, I hated doing things like that.

"I do not want to do it." I answer. My friends open their mouths to insult me ​​and P'Vee looks clearly disappointed.

"Hey! It's just for today, you don't have to do it forever." Fuse tried to convince me.

"Yes... please, otherwise they'll get stuck. We have college events that we can't skip, and that's really important, isn't it P'Vee? " Kam urged.

"It's okay if you really don't want to do it, I'll find someone else." Vee said and his words sounded understanding but his eyes looked sad and disappointed.

"Hey, sorry P', I feel guilty. Don't worry, my friend will come, what time?" My friends said without even asking me anything.

"When did I say I was going?" They both looked at me.