Chapter 781-790

Chapter 781 The murderer is just a "knife"

"Jiang Liangxin knows who the murderer is. He even led the murderer to kill Dean Hao."

Gu Beizhou suddenly announced this news in the small group, causing everyone else to be stunned.

Joint crime?

Xiang Chaoyang: "But the person who was led to kill Dean Hao must be unhappy with Dean Hao, but there seems to be no one except Wenjie, right?"

Gu Beizhou narrowed his eyes slightly and did not answer directly. Instead, he looked at Dr. Dong who had been in a daze for a long time.

"Dr. Dong, has Zhang Hai's mother, who came to cause trouble that day, been discharged from the hospital with her child?"

Doctor Dong didn't understand why Gu Beizhou suddenly asked this, and shook his head, "No, her son's illness cannot be separated from the hospital, how can he be discharged from the hospital."

"Moreover, there was a misunderstanding before. Later, Dean Hao went to explain it clearly in person, and Zhang Hai's mother also stopped."

Gu Beizhou stood up and asked, "Which ward number does Zhang Hai live in?"

Doctor Dong scratched his head, "How do I know this?"

After getting no news from Dr. Dong, Gu Beizhou left a message, "I'll go to the fourth floor."

Lift your feet and walk.

"Hey, Director Gu, what are you doing on the fourth floor?"

Dr. Dong's shout disappeared amid the sound of the door closing. Gu Beizhou got into the elevator and pressed the button for the fourth floor.

With a "ding" sound, the elevator door opened. By coincidence, Chu Yian's bright eyes appeared in front of Gu Beizhou.

"Old... Director Gu, will you come to give me a follow-up consultation?"

Mother Chu helplessly watched her son stick to the doctor and smile apologetically at Gu Beizhou, but she had no intention of stopping him.

Gu Beizhou was not in a hurry. He exchanged a few words with Chu's mother, and then asked her to leave her son to Gu Beizhou's care and take a rest.

It is still very tiring to watch the patients every day.

Gu Beizhou took Chu Yian, who was out of parental control, to the nurse station on the fourth floor and asked Zhang Hai's ward number.

If someone else asks for the patient's ward number, the nurse will go through the normal process and won't say it immediately. But Gu Beizhou is the chief doctor of the hospital, so he still has this privilege.

Ward No. 412 is a single ward. Dean Hao changed it to a single ward in order to appease Zhang Hai's mother after she made trouble.

This also makes it easier to move around.

"Dong dong dong!"

After three polite knocks, Gu Beizhou didn't wait for the person inside to open the door, but pushed the door open directly.

Zhang Hai's mother had already stood up in panic, and was even more shocked when she saw the door being pushed open.

Seeing that there was only Gu Beizhou and a child, Zhang Hai's mother covered her chest and looked like she would survive.

Gu Beizhou stared at Zhang Hai's mother's guilty look and found it very funny.

"Afraid of the police?"