Chapter 341-350

Chapter 341 The end of the world

During the search, Gu Beizhou was shocked by the martial arts people in this world.

Secrets hidden under shirts and soles are nothing, normal operation, but...

There was a rogue man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks who hid a pill in...

Of course, it was Gu Beizhou who was discovered. This man took off all his clothes very freely and without any clothes or shoes. Feng Du and Xiao Xiong planned to ask him to leave.

Then when he was getting dressed, Gu Beizhou noticed something was wrong in his actions. Gu Beizhou, who had a lot of experience, thought of something.

After he said that, Xiao Xiong and the others all had expressions on their faces like "How could there be anything hidden there?"

After all, it is more likely to eat the elixir directly than to hide it in that place.

Although it would be too wasteful to take such a good elixir directly. If there is no time to refine it, the potency will be lost.

Feng Du and the others didn't believe it, but the man who couldn't help but hide something had a shocked and guilty look on his face. It was obvious that he had been told something, so the human spirits had no choice but to believe it.

Finally, I asked someone to come and spread this man's ass and take a look. Good guy, it's really...

He was afraid that the elixir would melt, so he wrapped the elixir in grass, otherwise there would be no inconvenience in his movements.

When the examiner took out the elixir, Xiao Xiong and the others had expressions of despair on their faces.

The problem is, if you put the elixir in that place, who would be willing to take it out?

This man obviously knew this, and he was not ashamed but proud of it. He chuckled, "Why don't I give this elixir to the villain?"

What he hid was a great treasure pill, and the reason why he didn't take it was because he was worried about losing its potency.

Furthermore, the effect of the Great Treasure Pill was so incredible that he wanted to take it at the most suitable time, such as being promoted to Grand Master.

He calculated very clearly and hid it in a hidden way, thinking that it would be impossible to be discovered. Even if he was discovered, would anyone be willing to eat it?

As for such an important elixir, he expected that no one would be willing to destroy it directly, so he had to give him an advantage in the end.

This man's calculation was indeed shrewd. Xiao Xiong covered his face in horror and waved his hands to ask someone to pull him down. As for the elixir, in order not to waste the medicinal materials, let him take it by himself!

In any case, this person got what he wanted.

After checking this person, Leng Linyu said he didn't want to continue reading, mainly because he didn't want Gu Beizhou to continue reading, otherwise he would still like to know where else these Jianghu people could hide things.

In the end, everything was found, including nineteen martial arts secret books, two pills, and three weapons.

Gu Beizhou heard that there were also talented people showing up where the weapons were hidden.

What the man was hiding was a coil of gold thread as sharp as a blade, hidden in his hair.

This guy is quite ruthless, the gold thread pierces the flesh to hold it in place so it doesn't fall out.