Xiang Chaoyang turned his head with difficulty and met Dao Jue's eyes.

Damn it!

Xiang Chaoyang wanted to curse.

Why is this guy still outside in a daze while he suffers, is frightened, and is afraid of his life inside?

Dao Jue quickly recognized Xiang Chaoyang, his pupils flashed with an unexpected look, and then he ran over quickly and threw himself on the hospital bed.

He opened his mouth to ask something, but after looking at the doctors and nurses around him, he couldn't ask. He just stammered, "Does it hurt? Are you afraid..."

They look like parents who have never seen the world.

Xiang Chaoyang wanted to smile, and raised the door to comfort Dao Jue, only then did he realize that his body had shrunk.

There was just a moment of silence.

Fortunately, the doctors and nurses were not surprised by all kinds of parents and children and had no suspicion. They asked Dao Jue to step aside and push Xiang Chaoyang towards the ward on the fourth floor.

Like Chu Yi'an and Xiang Chaoyang, who became children, there was also Kong Tu.

But Kong Rabbit's situation was worse than Xiang Chaoyang's.

Although Xiang Chaoyang was pushed into the operating room, at least he did not mess around and left the operating room smoothly without arousing the suspicion of the NPC.

Kong Tu was different. As soon as he arrived, he found that the surrounding area was so cold that he was shivering, and he was also packed in a bag.

Where in the hospital can it be so cold and still have people in bags?

Putting aside all those crazy human studies, there's just...

Morgue!

Kong Tu looked at his little arms and legs that had been struggling to get out of the bag for a long time, and came to an unpleasant conclusion.

He is still an infant corpse!

This is simply life-threatening!

It should be that Kong Tu's body entered a state of suspended animation. The hospital judged that he was really dead and sent him to the morgue.

Kong Tu was shivering from the cold as soon as he woke up, but the strange thing was that he didn't use the zodiac sign before he woke up, and there was no frostbite on his body.

With the zodiac cards to resist the cold, Kong Rabbit will save himself.

The method, of course, is to shake people.

The upgraded version is good for teaming up and entering the dungeon, and there is a positioning display.

After opening it, he found that everyone was in a concentrated location, and they should all be in this hospital. Kong Tu stopped worrying and waited for others to come to him.

Even during the initial worrying moment, Kong Tu yawned and continued to sleep.

This is the bad thing about Milk Baby's body.

In Kong Tu's live broadcast room, many players watched Kong Tu sleeping soundly in silence.

[Little Rabbit is also lucky. If he is in the morgue, if it is placed outside and sees so many corpses, I don't believe he can still sleep. 】

[Isn't that true? They are all covered in white cloth and look gloomy. Sleeping? It's good if I don't scream in terror and make the hospital haunted. 】