𓆛𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚂𝚎𝚊𓆛

Start from the beginning

"MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T SO WEAK YOU COULD HAVE PROTECTED MASTER ERAQUS IF YOU CARE ABOUT HIM SO MUCH!"

Everything was silent as M/n looked at him wide eyed. Tears ran down his cheeks more as he clenched his fist. Terra who realized his mistake tried to approach M/n,"I- No I didn't mean that M/n sorr-AGH!" A painful slash of M/n's keyblade hit his wrist.

M/n ran away quickly with Aqua and Ventus trying to follow. Chirithy looked at Ventus's Chirithy and nodded. Chirithy disappeared to appear later on.

Aqua ran to Terra and slapped him hard. But Terra did not retaliate. He knew he had messed up big time by saying that to M/n. Ventus walked in too but he seemed to be disappointed in himself as his head hung low. The three did not talk at all as enough was said.

They waited for so long. M/n never came back home.

They alerted the others and more panic was caused.

All they knew he was in Twilight Town for a while after his connection was lost from his gummiphone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present Time
Dark World

"Still no connection to his gummiphone. We have tried every gummi block we have but nothing has come up."

Terra looked at his gummiphone as Chip and Dale explained the lost connection. He could only nod, "We will continue looking for him and clues about Sora here." As the call ended he put away his gummiphone as guilt continued to build up on him. He wished he knew why he said such a thing to M/n, it was understandable M/n would panic and his brain would try to understand. From what Yen Sid had told him was that at first M/n seemed to have taken the news of Eraqus being dead as calm but it didn't take a genius to see the despair in his face. When Sora was busy doing his Mark of Mastery, M/n had gone to cry his eyes out. Practically crying and sleeping on his own.

Aqua was doing her best to keep Terra and Ventus as happy as she can but she knew they had limits and even herself. The promise of her coming to find M/n as quickly as she could when she got Terra back was something she broke but M/n was never mad. Not even an ounce of hatred when she finally was able to go back to the Realm of Light. Seeing M/n right there smiling and crying as he hugged her so tightly, it made her burst into tears. But now he is gone and she wished so much she just tried harder to chase after him before.

Ventus rarely slept anymore. Dark circles under his eyes and even puffy from the amount of crying he has done. All he wanted was him and M/n to finally have a catch up picnic date together alone. He wondered if M/n was at least safe or not. If anything he just wished that M/n was somewhere that was keeping him safe and cared for. He didn't want to take the possibility that M/n succumbed to darkness or worse. All he looked now was a sad puppy who was kicked so badly it just hurts to see.

"Ven?"

Ventus looked up to see Aqua who had put a hand on his shoulder. He understood immediately that they had to retire for the night so he followed Aqua and Terra to a portal back to the Land of Departure.

The Land of Departure - M/n's Room

Ventus sat on M/n's bed as he looked over some drawings that still sat on his bed. For 10 years they still looked fresh and nice but with a few tear stains. Ven couldn't help but cry everytime he was in his partner's room, he just wanted M/n back. He laid down with his Chirithy in his arms as he wiped away tears from his eyes. He just wished this was a big nightmare and then he would wake up with M/n sleeping on his arm.

"Please give me back my sunshine. My everything."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------