♕𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝♔

𝙿𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 😭 (Also warning as the tv error screen will be here and it glitches and moves so if you hate it please scroll pass it) (𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝 𝟶𝟾/𝟸𝟼/𝟸𝟹)

Night Raven College - Woods Behind Campus

"Whoa! There really are a ton of chestnuts layin' around. I'm gonna be livin' large in chestnut tarts! Mmm!" Grim said when we arrived, just like Grim said a bunch of chestnuts were on the ground. I slowly touched one and thankfully I learned they are prickly...

Unfortunately Grim was a little too quick, "Yowch! Myah! The chestnut spined pricked my paws!" I quickly kneeled in front of Grim and took off the thorns from his paws. I rubbed them gently as I said a little tune, "Sana sana colita de rana, si no se sana hoy, sanara manana" (My parents still do this to my siblings) Grim sniffled a bit but when looked at me, "M/n what are you saying" I smiled gently as i petted his ears, "It's a tune that my first mentor ever sang to me when I got injured and cried." (It just a headcanon of mine)

Grim nodded and I carried him in my arms as I looked at Ace and Deuce, who were looking at each other for some reason. "Guys we need supplies to pick up the chestnuts, Grim already got injured picking up some" they both snapped as Ace nodded, "Maybe we can find some supplies in the botanical garden?" Deuce nodded, "Let's go take a look."

Botanical Garden - Temperate Zone

"Woah" I looked around the garden to see so many plants growing here. The other three were also in amaze as we looked around, "I didn't realize this place was so huge." Deuce nodded as he looked at us, "If it's this large, it's got to have a groundskeeper. Let's split up and look."

"Sure. Dibs on the right side." Ace said as he pointed at a right path. "Then how about I go left, while Grim and his prefect go straight ahead?" I nodded as we all went our ways.

I was holding Grim tightly knowing the little beast will goble any food he finds. As we walked Grim pointed at a tree, "Hey, look at this! There's a ton of fruit growing there! Smells like they're ripe as well, too" I smiled as I started to walk over to the tree but I stopped when I felt like I stepped on something and a low growl was heard.

"I think I might have stepped on something" I said quietly as I looked at a lion tail disappearing into some bushes and a figure slowly rising. It was a tan figure with thick dark-brown hair that goes below his shoulders in length, long side-parted bangs falling over its eyes. Two sections of its hair were braided and tied. Then I was looked on my emerald green eyes and a thin scar over his left eye. Shockingly those eyes felt familiar and even more shocking they had lion ears and a tail

which looked way too similar to Scar...

"You got some nerve steppin' on my tail!" The Scar look alike said as he growled at me. If his appearance to Scar isn't the scary part then it might be his height. He seemed to tower over me. But I quickly snapped as I spoke apologetically, "Am sorry I didn't see your tail in the path, I know lion tails or any tail in fact can be super sensitive." I said as I had a hand on Grim's mouth, knowing he was going to say something that might upset the lion.

"Ain't nothin' worse than bein' in the middle of a good nap and havin' some jerk step on your tail. But at least you do know how painful it is" He said as he scowled at me but then his eyes widen a bit, "You..." I pointed at myself, "I know you. You're that cub from orientation who didn't get placed in a dorm cause none of them were suitable." Wait what...

am a cub?

I quickly brushed it of as I nodded and then he pointed at my hand, "Lift your hand up" I quickly did and the lion sniffed it. This didn't freak me out since most animals will sniff you before being comfortable around you. Maybe that's what happening.