14

i cried all night,

i couldnt stop. i feel like my heart is gone. like i dont have a heart left.

i kept telling myself that i dont need him, but, i do.

he can probably hear my never ending sobs, but he obviously doesnt care.

no one cares. why would they? why would someone, in their right mind, care about a stupid ugly asshole of a girl?

thinking of my flaws, i cried.

until crying turned into sleep.

and thats when everything,

good and bad, faded.

i woke up, today is another pressplay day, i wiped my face, and got up.

i yawned, and walked over to my suitcase, i unzipped it and pulled out a suit. i started with high wasted refuge denim shorts, and a cute blue and white floral shirt.

i wanted to look nice today, which obviously wont happen because, well, look at me.

i straightened my hair until it was flat as a board.

i put a light bb cream on and contoured my face.

i fleeked my eyebrows and perfectly winged my eyeliner on every eye.

i put mascara on until i couldnt anymore, curled them, and applied some tan lipgloss.

i looked into the mirror, i sighed, i guess i look kind of better. but not good enough.

i grabbed my iphone, pressplay verification necklace, and left.

my eyes are still a little puffy and red from crying last night. i guess i cried when i was sleeping too.

i walked down the hallway, looking at my hair almost touching my thighs, i look like frikin repunzel right now.

i sighed, and opened the elevator door.

michael was standing there, with a blank face.

"hey mike" i said, walking into the elevator.

"hey, are you k?" he asked, pointing at my face, i didnt realize i was crying.

"shit. uhm, yes. im fine." i said, wiping my tears,

"christian has been really sad too, is something up between you two?" he asked. i shook my head no.

he sighed and nodded, but walked back to his room.

i clicked L and the doors shut.

the doors opened shortly after and i walked towards the convension area.

"hi!" i greeted one of my fans as they were walking up to me.

"hi! i love you so much!" she said, almost in tears.

i hugged her and we took a selfie.

"sorry, my brother is here. he is over there" she pointed at him, he smiled at me and i returned the favor.

let me explain him for you,

hes tall, maybe like 5'11.

he has brown hair and bright blue eyes.

hes not that bad lookin at all, i must say.

we hugged one more time and they left to meet the next person.