Netra, I want to give you every happiness under the sky. You deserve romantic bollywood moments everyday. You're so beautiful, kind, caring and smart. I always thought you'd never want someone like me.

You bless me with your presence everyday and I want nothing more than to be your husband and make you happy and keep you safe. Will you Marry me, Netra Mathur?"

Tears were rolling down her face but I could tell they were happy tears.

"Yes. A million times yes!" Her answer had me grinning from ear to ear.

Taking out a box from my pocket, I clasp a bracelet on her wrist and ask her to do the same for me.

"We have matching bracelets now

"We have matching bracelets now. I'm so glad you said yes."

"I would always say yes to you, Dhruv, I am glad you asked."

" Your Dhruv, the one you used to love from that book, what was it again, From Strangers Through Haters To Lovers is not fictional anymore, it is standing in front of you completely yours to have "

I ask for permission with my eyes and she shyly granted.

Stepping closer, I took her in my arms.

She smells so good.

Her tiny arms encircled my waist.

My Netra.

We sat down and began eating. Talking and laughing, we pass the rest of our date.

At 9 pm, I pulled up in front of her home.

"Party acchi thi na?"

Dhruv is sat beside me, driving back to my place.

"Haan meri jaan , bohut acchi thi."

His hand finds mine and he placed a kiss on the back of my palm.

Every word that comes out of his mouth , every gesture of him has me blushing.

I feel like God has given me what I've exactly asked for.

I divert my eyes before he catches me.

Abh ghar jaake nazar utarni padegi Dhruv ki.

"Arre ! Bandh kyun kar diya?" Dhruv complains.

"Kya?"

"Mujhe ghoorna." Caught! I shake my head and smack his arm.

The sky suddenly rumbles and there's grey taking over. The air has gotten a bit chilly . Lagta hain baarish hone waali hain aur andhera bhi hojayega jaldi.

"Coco," Dhruv tugs on my hand,

"don't worry. Jaldi pounche jaayenge ghar." Of course , when he is with me , I don't have to worry about anything.

I close my eyes and lean on to his shoulder humming to song playing.

A few rain drops hit the windshield.

I can sense Dhruv slowing down mainly because he wants us to get home safe and secondly becuz we are only five minutes away home.

" ghar pe koi nahi hain na?"

"Nahi. Sab kuch family friends ke ghar gaye hue hain."

By the time we pull into the driveway, the rainfall has increased.

I quickly get out of the car and call Dhruv to come inside.

Dhruv seems to make no movements.

" Dhruv chalein na andhar. Aise khade kyun hain?" Can he even hear me ?

"Dhruv!"

He gestures me to come close to him. I almost stomp my feet in annoyance.

"Dhruv, kya hain? Beemar padh jaaye-"

"Dance with me?"

He doesn't wait for my reply.

Taking me into his arms , he twirls me around and picks me up .

"I Love you , Netra." He sets me down, my head is now resting on his chest.

Pressing a kiss directly on his heart, I whisper , "I Love you too , Dhruv."

After a while , he picks me up, bridal style and we make our way into the house. I feel so blessed to have him. Inhe khush rakhne ke liye mai kuch bhi kar jaungi. My Dhruv.

*Announcement*

The book and story of Dhruv and Netra has ended here, the next two parts are just to be treated as the prequel of my upcoming book "From Me To We", so if you don't like cliffhangers, please avoid reading the next two parts until that book is posted