Chapter 32

Celeste slowly woke when she felt herself being moved. She whimpered as she heard chuckles by her head. "Let Gabriel dress you Darling, I'm right here," Owen's deep voice murmured in her ear.

"Say again," she pleaded sleepily. "Please?" she felt hands gently pull her away from her warmth, making her whine as she started rubbing her eyes.

"Be our good girl and let Gabriel dress you, Darling," he commanded as he pulled her hands away from her eyes. She looked up at his gray eyes and he smirked as he pulled some gray sweats up to rest on his hips, "I'll work on it for you."

Her eyes lit up as she smiled, "thank you."

"Now say it," he said as he pulled a gray shirt out of his dresser and tossed it to Gabe before taking another and pulled it over his head.

"I'm yours and you're mine," she said softly as Gabe slid some black leggings up her legs before he sat her back on the bed and started brushing her now damp hair. "I love you."

"And we fucking love you," Gabe smiled as he leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Must say I love those marks on him, Trouble. I demand you give me my fucking marks soon."

She giggled as Owen knelt in front of her. "I love you," he whispered as she felt something cold slide over her finger. She broke the trance she held with him to look down. "Ours."

"Owen," she whispered as she stared at the rose gold tanzanite heart shaped ring on her finger. She sniffled as she looked back into his gray eyes. "I love it, thank you." She leaned down and kissed him. "Yours," she whispered as she pulled back. She turned and kissed Gabe, "Yours."

(Picture found on Google)

"Fucking yes you are," he chuckled as he kissed her again

"Fucking yes you are," he chuckled as he kissed her again. "Now turn back around and let me fucking fix your hair so we can go eat some dinner before your grumpy demon has a fucking temper tantrum."

She burst out laughing but turned around. Once Gabe determined he was done with her two french braids she turned back around and hugged him tightly. He took the opportunity and cupped her ass and started carrying her out of the room, making her squeal in surprise before laughing as she clung to him like a koala bear.

"God I fucking love that sound," Brandon smiled as he watched Gabe carry Celeste into the room. "Hey Babe, having fun?"

"Yes," she gasped as he dropped her onto his lap. "Hi."

"Hi," he chuckled as he pulled a blanket over their laps knowing that she tended to get cold at times. "Such pretty marks," he murmured as he trailed his finger over one of the bite marks on her neck. "Did you mark him just as well as he did?"

"You tell me," she murmured as she watched North walk over to her. He held out a plate and she smiled when she saw a taco salad bowl on the plate with her favorite mild sauce on it. "Thank you."

"Welcome Baby Girl," he smiled as he handed Brandon her cup of sweet tea.

"Thank you for my ring," she said loudly for everyone to hear after she swallowed her bite. "I love it."

"I wanna see," Fae shouted as she hopped out of Silas' lap and rushed over to her. "Oh Mommy, it's so pretty! I love it too."

"Glad you like," Raven smirked as he winked at her after noticing her neck. She blushed but took another bite of her food once she felt North's gaze on her.

She looked around the room and smiled as she felt peace and calm. "Happy?" Brandon whispered in her ear and she nodded as she relaxed even more into his hold. "Good."

She sat up when Victor took her empty plate from her and waited until he came back before she cleared her throat. Everyone stopped talking and looked at her. She took a deep breath and opened her mouth but the words got stuck. Feeling Brandon's warm hand on her back she took a calming breath and opened her mouth again but just before she could try and speak her phone started ringing.

"Celeste Blackbourne's phone, Owen Blackbourne speaking," Owen answered. He froze for just a second before standing to walk over to her. "You need to take this call."

"Okay," she murmured as she stood. "Hello?"

"This is Officer Gonzalez speaking," a man replied. Celeste spun around to look at Owen. He nodded then motioned for her to take the call in another room. She left the living room, ignoring the multiple voices that were now pestering Owen. "Ma'am, I wanted to call and inform you on the case you have against Edward Matthews."

She inhaled softly as the day where Kota took over her finances came rushing back to her, "Yes?"

"I wanted to let you know that Edward Matthews has been caught. He is now not only being charged with extortion, theft, harassment, and stalking, but he now has other charges including evading police and assault on an officer. You no longer have to worry about him, Ma'am."

"Th...thank you, Officer Gonzalez," she said as she leaned against the kitchen island. "I really appreciate everything you have done."

"You're welcome, Ma'am. Would you like for me to give your husband any further information regarding the case as it progresses?"

"Yes thank you," she nodded as she closed her eyes. Her emotions were spinning and she felt like she was losing control. He hung up and she dropped her phone before dropping her head into her hands. "Sean!" she gasped as her chest started to ache like she wasn't getting enough air. She pulled on Owen's shirt but it still felt too tight. Tears filled her eyes as she tried to regain control. Everything was becoming too much for her.

"Shit, Cee," Sean's voice broke through as his lavender scent surrounded her. "I got you, Cee, just breathe for me. I'm here," she felt his arms tighten around her as her head dropped to his chest. "I have you. Feel me rubbing your back, you're okay, I have you, Cee, I got you."

He lowered them until they were sitting on the floor. He whispered comforting words as he continued to rub her back. Once she stopped trembling she unclenched her fists from his shirt and sniffled, "Sorry...too much," she whispered as she kept her face in his chest.

"Don't apologize, Cee," he soothed, "I'm just glad you called for me instead of trying to handle it all by yourself. Do you think you can walk back into the living room?" She shook her head.

"Let me help," Raven growled from behind Sean. "Hold Kitten."

"I got her," Sean assured him as Raven helped him stand. "Where's Fae?"

"Kota," Raven answered as he made sure Sean was steady before he followed them back into the living room. "Kitten okay?"

"She just got a little overwhelmed with her call that with her dropping sent her into an anxiety attack," Sean explained as he sat in the rocking chair with her sideways in his lap and started rocking her, "but she's okay now."

"Who was on the phone, Princess?" Victor asked as he played a soft melody on the piano.

She pointed at Owen then signed 'thank you' to which he nodded. "Officer Gonzalez has arrested the man that stole from our wife," he explained.

"Good," multiple men grunted.

She barely lifted her head and looked at her family. They were watching her and she dropped her head back against Sean's chest as he started running his fingers through her hair. "I want a binding ceremony," she stated, then froze and cleared her throat, "I mean, can we have a binding ceremony?"