That was a mistake.

The moment that Harry saw the needle go through my tongue, he collapsed onto the floor. It took him a good ten minutes to come to, and the decision was made by both him, and the piercer that he would not be getting a piercing that day. After that, we never ended up going back, but I couldn't stop reminding him of what happened - teasing him about it throughout the years. I thought that with all the tattoos he had that he wouldn't be so sensitive to piercing needles, but I obviously was very wrong.

I make my way to the front doors of the venue, and I walk inside - removing my earbud promptly. My eyes search around for either Gwen or Harry, but I'm not seeing either of them.

"Hi, can I help you?" I hear the woman behind the desk speak to me, and I smile as I walk over to her.

"Hi, yes, I'm here to check in the tour for Adams and Styles," I clear my throat as the words leave me, and I watch as the woman types on the computer.

"Oh yes, the reservation is right here. You're the bride?"

"No, no," I quickly shake my head. "The bride is my sister - seems neither her or the groom are here yet."

"Sorry, my mistake," she laughs it off as she continues to type before looking back up to me. "Okay, well we still have a few minutes before their scheduled time, so you guys can just check back in with me when they get here."

I give her a nod as I walk away from the desk, and I reach a hand up to run through the side of my hair while I make my way over to one of the benches they had against the wall. Just as I'm going to sit down, the doors open, and I watch as Harry walks in.

It's clear that he's just come from a round of golf as he's dressed in a pair of golf slacks, and the pullover for the country club he goes to - a white turtleneck underneath. He looks around as he latches his sunglasses onto the front of shirt, and he sends me a wide smile once his eyes land on me.

"Hey," he breathes as he walks over, quickly pulling me into a hug.

I reciprocate the action - my palms flush against his back. "Hi."

"Gwen's not here yet?"

"I haven't seen her, no," I respond as we pull away from each other. "I actually went ahead and checked you guys in. She said just to go back over to the desk once you both were here as well."

Harry nods as he looks around, shoving his hands into his front pockets. "Pretty fancy, huh?"

"Yeah, well, you know Gwen," I mumble softly, crossing my arms over my chest.

I see Harry glance over to me, and a small smirk places itself on his lips. "She is always one to want the best."

I roll my eyes playfully at him, and that's when I notice the clip holding some of his curls back. It's a regular thing for Harry to wear, so it's not something that strikes me as different, but I know how my sister is when it comes to this damn clip.

"Harry," I click my tongue against the back of my teeth, and I walk forward to close the gap between us again. "You know she hates when you wear that clip in public. She'll throw a fit, and you know she'll already be worked up because she's late. I'm doing you a favor."

Reaching up, I undo the clip from his hair, holding it in one hand as I run my fingers through the front of his curls with the other. He chuckles softly, and my eyes meet his own as I continue to get his curls straight. "Always looking out for me, hm?"

I swallow harshly at his words, slowly dropping my hand away from him. "Always."

I watch as Harry's eyes bounce over my face, and just as he opens his mouth to say something again, the doors to the venue open.