@aspenhale posted a new story, 05/28/25:

seen by @drewstarkey, @sabrinacarpenter, and 30

seen by @drewstarkey, @sabrinacarpenter, and 30.4 million others
liked by @drewstarkey

time jump

We got to the beach and met up with the photographer. Her name is Mia and she is super nice. She showed up some of her photos she has done with other couples and they are so good! I love her aesthetic!

"Can I have you guys start off by running away from the camera?" She asks and then tells us to start running. We obey and it is really fun! After that, Drew goes over and whispers something in her ear and she brightens up. "Yes! That would be so cute!" He comes back over and tells me to stay put. I look at him worriedly and he backs up a bit.

Then he starts running towards me. I get scared but he picks me up and spins me in circles. It was actually so fun to do. We do a couple different things and before we change into a different outfit, I ask if we can do one wear I show off my ring.

"Yes! I was thinking of doing that too!" We decide that Drew will pick me up and run away from the camera while I hold out my hand. We
did this a couple of times and then looked at her camera to see the photos. "Oooo that looks so good!" I excitedly say and Drew agrees.

time jump

"That was so much fun! Thank you for that!" I thank Drew and he brushes it off saying how he wanted to make me happy. We get back to the house, cuddle up on the couch with Charlie, and turn on a movie. Mamma Mia to be exact. I fucking love this movie.

Mia said that we would have the photos by tomorrow. She said she really wanted to do these so she was going to grind to get them done. I love her!

@aspenhale posted a new story, 05/28/25:

seen by @drewstarkey, @photographybymia, and 32

seen by @drewstarkey, @photographybymia, and 32.1 million others
liked by @drewstarkey

the next day, 05/29/25