Chapter Nine

Mulai dari awal

I could hear sabito whispering a bit and then the girls' voices coming through the phone, along with gyutaros.

'Hey GIYUU, we are sorry. We just DONT have the time to talk right now. We TRUST that you feel safe in the house with SANEMI, right?' I heard makomo say.

'Yeah... BUT i'm having a good time, I am getting really close with sanemis Little Brother genya.
I LOVE genya and his boyfriend. SANEMI has also been quite a delight to be around.' I said, sending her the hidden message back.

'DONT be worried, we are having quite a good time with sabito and Shinobu. We hope that we can SAY hello to you when we return. THAT would be devastating if we couldn't come back.' I heard daki say as well.

'I have to go. They are calling for me, I'll talk to you guys later,' I said to them, and they hung up.

Why can't I trust sanemi? Why couldn't they tell me straight up?

This is so confusing, and for what?

'Tomioka?' I heard sanemi call for me again.

'Coming!' I replied, heading to the kitchen where they were.

'Foods done, come eat,' sanemi said, sitting down after putting a place in front of an empty chair.

I looked at the food.

I didn't exactly trust it. What if sanemi put pills in my food? Or laced it with rat poison?

'I'm not hungry, thanks though,' I said with a small smile.

'Come eat!' Muichiro said, grabbing my sleeve and pulling it down first.

'Okay, why don't you try a bite first for me?' I said, giving him a small portion and putting it on his plate.

'Okay!' Muichiro said, eating it.

I waited for a minute, and nothing happened, so I smelt it before I started to eat.

'Did you just smell the food?' Sanemi asked me with an amused smile.

'Sorry, old habits,' I muttered under my breath, poking at my food gently.

'Habits? What kind of habit is that?' Genya laughed.

'I... used to be a taste tester?' I lied through my teeth.

'Oh cool, what did you taste test?' Genya asked me, actually believing it.

'Food..?' I mumbled, starting to feel it was getting slightly harder to lie.

'Well, yeah- what kind of foods?' Genya asked me.

'I wasn't professional, I taste tested for.. my parents?' I said, looking down at my food and putting some in my mouth, a small portion.

I didn't want to eat too many calories, after all.. I was getting pretty fat.

'Oh, that's cool. They made you.. sniff it?' Genya laughed.

'My dad wasn't exactly the best cook,' I said, watching as everybody finished eating.

I quickly stated that I was full, saying that I couldn't eat anymore.

I could probably eat more, I only took like.. ten bites.

'Oh, you get full very easily! I would have to eat a whole entire cow before I get full!' Muichido said with a big smile, grabbing his boyfriends, genyas hand and swinging it high up into the air and back down again, repeating this action over and over again.

'I wish I was able to eat a whole cow.' I laughed, patting his head gently, and he smiled.

He pulled genya into genyas' room and locked it.