Not So Serious After All..

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Hey, Hey!" Harry waved his arms around stopping everything, " Aren't they the assholes from Texas." Harry said, looking at each one of us.

"Excuse you." I replied to his rude comment.

"Yes, Harry, they are." Ed said back to his 'partner.'

"Alright, as heart warming as this reunion is, you all need to get out of here right now." Dean said. 

"No way assholes, we were here first." Harry butted in.

"Look, if you stay here you all are going to die. People have been coming here for over a decade on this night, and go missing everytime." Sam pulls out missing person(s) papers of over 10 people.

"These look legit."

"Thats cause they are." Sam, Dean, and Adam replied at the same time. It was almost scary.

Suddenely a person showed before us, turning around and having a train splatter him all over. Then it all flashed away.

Dean, Sam, and Adam all looked at eachother in concern. I swear they might've been triplets in a past life.

"Okay, everyone out!!" Dean yelled, and everyone practically ran over to the door. Sam pulled on the door handle, but nothing. He threw a chair at the window, nothing.

"No!" Sam yelled. "It's locked."

"What do you mean it's locked?" Harry chimed in.

"As in it wont open genius." He rolled his eyes at my comment.

"What are we going to do?" Maggie asked, completely scared.

"Wait, wheres Corbett?" Ed said, stopping everyone.

"I haven't seen him." Someone else said.

"AHHHHHH!!!" The kid known as Corbett screamed from upstairs, a couple seconds later.

"CORBETT!" Everyone screamed together.

"Oh god." I said.

"What?" The fat guy replied.

"It's starting.." Adam held my hand, he could tell I was a bit frightened- if I said in this moment I wasn't even a little bit scared, i'd be lying.

"Alright lets stick in groups."

"In this place?!" The girl named Maggie said quickly after Dean.

"No, in the white house." I rolled my eyes at her comment. Adam squeezed my hand.

Harry, me, Maggie, and Ed were together. Then Dean, Sam, Adam, and the fat guy. Adam wasn't cool with it at first, but we would still be close to eachother, so he got better about it.

We were together for a while when Harry and Maggie had to scope a room together. I watched them with the fat guy, it was sweet, he was trying to calm her down, but then it happened. Harry and Maggie were making out, in a way. It was almost funny when Ed saw, and had me hold his glasses. He walked over to the two of them and practically tackled Harry. Everything was kind of muffled.

"Hey, Hey!!" Dean ran up and glared at me. He pulled the two apart from eachother, Ed walked over and I held out his glasses. 

"I won that right?"

"Oh yah, you beat his ass, i'd be scared if I was him." I was holding my laughter in.

"Violet." Dean and Adam were beckoning me over.

"Yah?" I said walking over.

"What the hell was that?" Dean asked furiously.

"Harry kissed Maggie and Ed got pissed."

"Violet, we are keeping them calm, not making them fight."

"Look, I was just having a a little fun."

"We are hunting Violet, not "having fun.""

"I thought you took this stuff seriously Violet." Adam said right after Dean's comment. Thats what they thought huh? Fine.

"Thats what you think? That I don't take this seriously? Fine. I'm done then." I  turned and walked awat from everyone.

"Violet!" Dean yelled.

"No, my non-serious ass will take itself somewhere else, away from all the serious people." And with that everthing went black...

Haha, I think i'm going to leave you on a cliffhanger. I'll update here very soon. My brother has my crush over right now, and I refuse to even get close to him. XD I'll be in my room for a while.

This chapter's song is going to be "Bad Blood" by Taylor Swift. I wouldn't normally pick something like that, but it goes kind of well with it.

Alrighty my supernaturalers, i'll see/talk to you soon. Love you guys, and thanks for so many reads. 

Follow me on Social Media:

Twitter: Normalsxboring

Instagram: Normalsxboring

Share, comment, and vote. Tell/ask me anything you'd like on my board, or in the comments. Ha, love you guys, byee.                                                                                                 ~Josie