05 - Rodeo

<Avip:Who's ready for a snu snu rodeo?>

"Dialogue"

'Thoughts'

The Farm Cow kicks her door, breaking it off its hinges and knocking her on the floor. Any other day, she would worry about the extra work she had just created for herself.

But not today... today, she had other priorities.

Her determination was evident when she took John off her shoulder and placed him in a princess carry position.

Despite the intimidating entrance, a paradoxical tenderness softened her gaze as she carefully nuzzled her face to him. She took great care not to harm him, her strength evident in the way she handled doors now transformed into a gentle embrace for the small, weak human in her life.

Cradled against the minotaur's broad chest, John didn't have the time to feel fear as he was manhandled with such ease.

CLIP-CLOP!

The clattering of hooves echoed through the cozy cottage as she carried him toward her bedroom, the remnants of broken doors behind her telling a tale of her powerful entrance.

She walked through what appeared to be a living room/dining room to a staircase with wide steps, descending what appeared to be 10 meters deep.

"Don't worry, little calf." She said in a tender tone. "I promise you'd come back intact... physically... ♪probably♪." Concludes the powerful and kind woman.

The hand that held her head covered her eyes, but from the movement of her body, it was noticeable that the place was a small maze that the owner herself needed a few minutes to navigate through.

" ♪ We're here ♪." The cow woman hummed.

Double heavy metal doors awaited them, John knew she only had access to the metallic raw materials of her spaceship, but still, the doors were a breathtaking sight.

Massive, metal doors groaned open, revealing a spacious room with bare, sculpted walls. An air of starkness met a sense of warmth, creating a unique contrast. In the center, like a sleeping giant, stood the bed.

This was no ordinary bedroom, it was a temple of rest. Built from sturdy metal bars, its frame resembled a fortified wall, strong enough to support a small siege engine. Thick crossbeams held a colossal mattress, a fluffy mountain that John imagined could swallow a minivan whole.

As the Farm Cow gently lowered him onto the mattress, her eyes gleamed with adoration. To her, he wasn't just a small, fragile human. He was her cherished mate, adorable like a newborn calf, someone she would fiercely protect and care for. The contrast between her powerful exterior and the tenderness she showed him painted a picture of love that defied expectations.

Leaning down, the minotaur placed a soft kiss on his forehead, a small gesture revealing the depths of her affection. At that moment, the large and powerful Organism 8008 was proving to be a gentle giant, cradling her smaller companion with the utmost care. The room, once filled with the echoes of her aggressive arrival, now exuded a sense of quiet intimacy as the minotaur and her beloved man settled into the comfort of their shared space.

Carefully the Farm Cow got out of bed, confused, John faced the woman who had left him alone in that comfortable vastness.

"I need to go to the bathroom to freshen up." She said, turning towards the door. "But please get comfortable and lose all your clothes, little calf."

Her request was simple and straightforward. She disappeared out the door, closing it behind her with a heavy thud.

Left alone, John had the opportunity to observe his surroundings and get a better sense of the mysterious alien. The room was surprisingly barren, like she used this room only for sleep. A desk, a wardrobe, and a couple of shelves were the only furnishings.