Gu Beizhou took one look and recognized this person's identity. The master of the Thousand Knife Clan was an innate master.

When the master of the Thousand Knife Clan saw Gu Beizhou, his eyes lit up and he spoke with difficulty, "Please, please protect me, my sect..."

Gu Beizhou half squatted down and said indifferently while checking his injuries: "Master Ma, don't worry, Qiandaomen is my power in Taiyuan Mansion, I will naturally protect it."

After getting the affirmative answer, Ma Ji felt relieved, and his consciousness was gradually withdrawn.

Before he lost consciousness, he was still thinking that it was fortunate that he had not moved away in the first place. Taiyuan Mansion was good and safe. Even if he died, he would not have to worry about his subordinates being bullied by other forces.

Ma Ji thought he was dead, but after an unknown amount of time passed in the gloomy darkness, he suddenly regained consciousness and felt what was going on outside.

"Why hasn't the door master woke up yet?" Someone was worried.

"I don't know. Mr. Gu is so powerful, he won't lie to us, right?" Someone was unsure.

"But I've never heard of sewing people together like cloth. Is it really possible?" Some people didn't believe it at all.

"Oh, it can't be worse. Let's take good care of the door owner. We must not have a fever like last night." Some people were simple-minded and didn't think much.

...

Ma Ji listened to these familiar voices, the voices of his disciples.

Gradually, he realized that he was probably not dead!

I tried hard to open my eyes, but my eyes felt as if they weighed a thousand pounds.

Someone still discovered Ma Ji's movements.

"Look, the door owner's eyes are moving. Is the door owner going to wake up?"

"Really? You guys watch here, I'll go find Mr. Gu in another carriage!"

"Yes, Master Gu, senior brother, go quickly."

"Master, how are you doing, Master?"

"Don't make any noise, wait until Master Gu comes to see you!"

In such a commotion, Ma Ji wasted no time and finally opened his eyes.

Upon entering, there is a group of big faces hanging in front of you.

"Water." Ma Ji couldn't care less, he just felt that his throat was burning and he urgently needed water.

The more attentive female disciple on the side had already poured the water. When she heard him asking for water, she quickly handed it over.

Ma Ji drank in a hurry, and accidentally touched the upper part of his abdomen, which made him gasp in pain.

Gu Beizhou came over at this time. When he saw this, he tore Ma Ji's clothes off and frowned when he saw the bloody cloth strip on his abdomen.

"Your injury is not suitable for a long journey. I will go to the city later to find a medical center, and you can stay and recuperate."

"This..." The Qiandaomen disciples inside and outside the carriage looked at each other and Ma Ji.

Ma Ji thought of his injury, which even caused his intestines to come out. Can other medical centers treat him?

So he shook his head, with sweat still appearing on his forehead, and gritted his teeth and said: "No, as a martial artist, we need to go to the hospital for any injury. Please take care of this injury!"