Ch 22 Ahil's concern towards Hiya!

He was almost stuffing it inside her mouth forcefully making her feel overwhelmed with his bipolar attitude and left for her room running.

Ahil sad there dumbfounded, unaware of his own maniac acts which he just did looking no less than a beast to her. But as he hears the door shut with a thud he snapped out of his daze and looks around only to find few of the servants working in his mansion’s living area looking at him in amusement. The sudden scene unfolding here left them speechless and suprised while he felt insulted and infuriated. It kicked his male ego as she being a poor disgraceful girl dared to decline food from his hand and throwing left for her room. Her disobey toward him was boiling his blood and feeling raged he left for his room as well with heavy steps and breathing. But when he opened the door he found no one inside the room and that made him quizzically look around.

When the bathroom with a clock sound opened and Hiya appeared infront of his eyes standing and looking at him. His nose flared at her disobedient audacity flashed in front of his eyes and with long strides he walked toward her. Hiya meanwhile, shuddered seeing his blazing eyes was rooted to her place. When in a blink he gripped on her arm and pressed it hard, as he hovers her frame.

His teeth grinded against each other as he said, “Who do you think you are showing such attitude to... Ahil Raizada? The one who has the right to do whatever he wants whenever he want is me and not you. You might be my wife for others but for me you are nothing but a rag doll I bought for me. And I can do whatever I want with you. I've paid you for your services, you're not my actual wife to show me such arrogance or defiance. Understand...?”

Ahil tightly grasped her hands, exerting an overwhelming force that left her incapable of uttering a single word in the midst of excruciating pain. His words had pierced deep within, causing wounds that resonated to her very core. Gradually, she began to weep, the tears flowing unrestrained.

Observing her tears, Ahil abruptly fell into silence, empathizing with the evident torment she was going through. Sensing Hiya's anguish, he swiftly released her hand with a sudden, empathetic gesture, acknowledging the profound impact of her suffering.

He remained oblivious to the moments when he transitioned from a human to a creature driven by hostility towards women. This transformation fueled his profound disdain for them.

However, despite this, there was an unexplained sensation of pain that engulfed him as he witnessed the tears of the girl once more. Quickly extracting his handkerchief, he handed it to Hiya with a soft touch, urging her, "Wipe away your tears," the gentleness in his voice contrasting with the turmoil that lingered within him.

Upon hearing his gentle words, Hiya had difficulty lifting her gaze towards him. However, as soon as Ahil caught a glimpse of the enchantment in her eyes, a captivating magic, he became entranced. Why were this girl's eyes so beautiful that every time he looked into them, everything else seemed unworthy of attention?

He shifted his gaze away from her eyes, feeling a surge of embarrassment upon seeing the wounded marks on her lips, a consequence of the night's mistake. Despite the injuries, her lips seemed to irresistibly draw his attention. Against all odds, they held an allure that attracted him towards her.

And so it happened. Erasing the two-step distance between them, he moved even closer, leaving no chance for Hiya to retreat and creating an intimacy that seemed inevitable.

He secured her against the locked bathroom gate, his proximity intensifying the air between them. Hiya struggled in vain to escape, her efforts met with Ahil's firm grasp. With a thoughtful consideration for the injuries on her lips, he delicately took both of her hands in his. Gradually, he leaned in, softly and cautiously kissing her lips, mindful of protecting the wounded ones from further harm. The tender moment unfolded, blending the urgency of passion with a delicate concern for the fragility of her wounds.

Initially apprehensive of Ahil, she found solace in the tenderness of his kisses. Closing her eyes, she surrendered to the delicate sensations, embracing the relief that washed over her. Moments later, as Ahil gently pulled away, a slight dizziness overcame her, causing her to sway. In that vulnerable state, she leaned onto him, a subtle yet significant detail capturing the emotional and physical intimacy shared between them.

He suddenly became anxious, "Hiya... Hiya, what happened?" Ahil swiftly lifted her into his arms and brought her to the bed. Gently laying her down, he patted her cheeks and placed a few drops of water on her face. Slowly, she opened her eyes, meeting his concerned gaze.

Upon opening her eyes, she saw Ahil's worried expression. Inwardly, she thought, "Can someone be so anxious for a purchased girl?”

As she was still contemplating, her anxious voice escaped, "Are you okay?"

"Y-yes."

"You haven't had breakfast; that's why you feel dizzy. Just wait, I'll order breakfast for you.”

Saying this, he picked up the house phone and ordered breakfast for Hiya. In the next 5 minutes, her breakfast arrived. Ahil sat beside her on the bed, initially helping her sit up with the support of his hands and then insistently making her eat. His caring nature proved to be infinitely better than his temper.

Responding to Ahil's encouragement, Hiya starts eating at once, leaving the juice for the end. As she nears the end of her meal, Ahil gestures towards the remaining juice, suggesting she finish it. Hesitant, she expresses concern about vomiting. However, before she can react, Ahil, with a casual yet caring demeanour, finishes the remaining juice himself.

Hiya, taken aback, is astonished to witness a person of such stature, a business tycoon, not only caring for her but also casually sharing a leftover drink. The contrast between his powerful image and this seemingly simple act adds a layer of complexity to their interaction.

After having the juice, Ahil realised that he had become unusually kind towards her, contrary to his initial plan of teaching her a lesson. Quickly rising from his seat, he instructed her, "It's because of you that I'm running late. Hurry, fix yourself up and come downstairs.”