Chapter 32

Charles pov

Last night was amazing never in my life would I have imagined I would find a guy who wants to marry me.

The sun shined through the window in the room waking me up and I got ready for day and then Mae.

Carlos is not here and at work he told me last night. I am making breakfast when my phone was constantly going off.

I put it on dnd not wanting to wake up Mae form her nap. I ate my breakfast and did the dishes and cleaning the house before she awakened.

I am currently playing with Mae, when my other phone was ringing. Now people only contact me on that phone for emergency's.

I pick it up and put it on loud speaker " Charles have you seen the media " Daniel said sounding concerned.

" no why, I'm kinda busy " I said now curious going to the kitchen and taking my phone form the kitchen counter.

" well then you mind wanna check it out " Daniel said then hanging up. I take my phone off of dnd and notifications keep on coming.

Then a article caught my eye and tapped on it.

Is Charles Leclerc having a baby?

Then I saw another one

Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz have a baby daughter.

And they attached a photo of Mae. How did they find out. I felt my blood boiling we decided to keep her away from the media and let her have a normal life.

Then there was a article about me and Carlos engagement. I don't care about that article but how could they just reveal this and put a photo of our baby girl.

Am calling Carlos now telling him about the news with Mae on my hip going to the nursery to change her diaper.

We ended the call shortly after and Carlos decided to put out a statement later today.

I feed Mae and she fell asleep shortly after she burped. I took a nap after I put her in the baby rocker, I take every change I have to get sleep.

I was awoken by the sun shining in my face. I started nuzzling and turning trying to get away from the sun light.

I give up opening my eyes seeing a cute site in front of me.

Carlos is with Mae standing on his lap playing with his ear giggling when he was nuzzling his nose on her stomach.

I watched them form the couch taking a couple foto's. Mae looked to the side and saw me she did her usual grabby hands.

" hey sleepyhead, she was awake when I came and you were sleeping so peacefully I couldn't wake you up " Carlos said walking over to me.

He handed Mae to me kissing me on the lips " I'm gonna start dinner " Carlos said I looked up confused.

He must of read my mind " yeah you slept form somewhere in the morning till just now and you weren't answering your phone " he said walking to the kitchen getting the ingredients.

" you want pasta with chicken tenders cause I know you have been craving it ". Carlos said looking at me for any confirmation.

I nodded at him and walked out to the backyard. I sat there looking at the sky foot on the table. It's nice getting fresh air once in a while.