Part 2: The Lone Villain and the 3 Monsters

After the incident about the destruction in the B-City, the media finally shows the culprit which is Saitama about the cause of devastation in the B-City.

Saitama was watching in the television while slurping some cup noodles. He has some boxes of chips and juices beside him

But if you are wondering where did he get these, he didn't bought these, he stole these things instead while not feeling regret and empathy

Afterall, he doesn't care if anyone find him as a thief

Saitama: "finally the media is showing my picture in the television, now little the world will know how dangerous I am to the entire world"

???: "don't get ahead of yourself my child, people are not still wary of your threat"

Saitama: "Maybe you are right, I must do something greater than what I did yesterday"

Saitama stood up while wiping the dust in his usual outfit, he walk towards the door and opens it, he then leaps down at the silent road in the Z-City.

Saitama decide to cause more trouble as he still decide whether to defeat the heroes or to cause more destruction.

As he walk alone at the silent streets around the city, 3 emerging monsters appear before Saitama

First one is a sluggish tentacled monster with a scary slime like appearance

The second one with a buff humanoid bird appearance that is 5x taller than a grown man.

The third one is a slender like snake monster with four arms, the size of green anaconda.

These monsters was snickering evily at the caped baldy, was planning to eat the caped baldy without the awareness of his great threat.

But once the monsters are dashing forward with their excited expressions, the slender snake's eyes goes wide as he decide to stop his allies from attacking the cold looking Saitama.

The confused monsters are started complaining about their scared snake monster ally

Bird Monster: "why are you stopping us from attacking this helpless civilian!?"

Tentacled Slime: "explain yourself Slender Snake! Don't tell me you want this meal for yourself!?"

Hearing the complaints of the Slender Snake's allies, the snake monster gulps while feeling extremely pale and nervous. Slender Snake answers them in fearful tone

Slender Snake: "didn't you know him!? He is the one who caused the destruction in the entirety of the B-City!!"

Saitama smirks with cold look when the snake monster recognized him in the media

Saitama: "hoh? You now know me very well?"

The Snake Monster gritted his teeth in nervousness and irritation as he answers the lone villain.

Slender Snake: "ofcourse I know you in the media after reading a newspaper! You are the guy who caused the most powerful earthquake!!"

After that...

Saitama dashes at insane speed not even the monsters can react as he killed Tentacle Slime and Bird Monster in a blink of their eyes using only a normal punch as each of the monster gets splattered, leaving the Slender Snake alone. Saitama's clothes are dirtied with monster blood but he doesn't care less.

Slender Snake turned more pale and limp as he drop down and kneel before Saitama asking for forgiveness.

Slender Snake: "please dont kill me I beg you! I'll do anything in exchange for my life! Please spare me!"

As Saitama hears the begging tone of the remaining monster, Saitama stares down with lifeless yet blank look while saying in cold tone

Saitama: "are there any remnants of monsters such as yourself?"

Slender Snake: "t-there are other monsters beside me! What should I do? Just please don't kill me!"

Saitama continue to stare down with cold yet blank look while holding the mercy of the monster, the lone villain thinks before he answers the monster in serious tone

Saitama: "from now on, you'll be my Intel for providing any useful information you can get, do you understand that?"

The monster with fearful expression quickly nodded in response, and he answers the lone villain with loyal tone

Slender Snake: "I will do anything for my master! Please leave it to me!

Saitama: "okay, now dont come back if you don't get any useful information, but if you decide to not show up again before 3 days, I promise you the you'll regret it"

The monster quickly nodded in response as the monster dashes afterwards trying to fulfill the duty.

Saitama looks at the monster until the monster is gone from his sight.

Saitama looks at the bright blue skies with a expressionless look.

Saitama: "how about turning the skies into a bloody red?".

The enigmatic voice whispered on Saitama's head in excited yet deep tone.

???: "good idea my child, let's do it together shall we?"

Saitama looks down as he smile slightly but his expression turn more darker and darker, he walk back in the streets until he gets inside his apartment to change clothes before doing his villain work again.

But how will Saitama turn the bright blue skies into a bloody red like hell?

TO BE CONTINUED