We went through the stalls . Games like shooting , darts , rings, many more  . The place evn had inns  . It was a big place .

"Kitty , so what shall we do next ,  looks like there is some shows  scheduled today should we go watch it ? "

I nodded my head frantically.  Kakashi chuckled . Ever since I became fox my mood swings and curiosity has increased by many times .

Kakashi still holding me gently . Petting me  it felt nice . I snuggled closer . Kakashi never let me down .  I still had trouble walking but now I can take more than five steps .

Communicating was a bit hard but Kakashi easily understood what I wanted . He put up with whatever i did .

We entered a small clearing where the show arrangements were made . Kakashi kept me close choosing a nice spot for a good view .

"Good evening everyone. I welcome you all to the first day of moon festival . And today we are here to see the story of lovers who fought the world . Here . . . Enjoy the show to the heart content . " It was cat . Speaking cat . It was amusing seeing new things . My eyes sparkled . Kakashi held me little higher giving me a good view .

"Interested are you ? " Kakashi chuckled .

I nodded . And the screen unfolded .what we saw next completly blew out mind . The pink haired prince who was really fighting the cats and black haired princess who was really trying to fry them with fire jutsu . As the background kept changing .  And their voice masked by the loud music from sides . Both of them with cat ears and tail . Yep i guess it's genjustu . I am sure .

I pointed to the show . And Kakashi eyes were let's say amused and shock . I felt him trying to dispel genjutsu . Afterall there is no way sakura dressed as prince and sasuke dressed in frilly clothes fighting playing a role . Yep no way .

the stage was completely broken by angry fake uchiha couple causing the audience to laugh out loud and cleared the space leaving only the four of us .

"That's was nice looks like the cats chose funny people this year . " A tiger spoke out loud .

Sasuke and sakura seemed to have noticed Kakashi at some point . Wind blew between us carrying the leaves . Yep . . . It happening .

Kakashi and i both of us broke out in fit of laughter holding our stomach . Sasuke and sakura face turned red more and more .

"Sasuke you were so cute . " Kakashi mused playfully .

"Kakashi say more and I . Will . Kill . You. " Sasuke  grunted . Sasuke already burnt the frilly dress to cinders .

But still I couldnt control myself and held on to Kakashi for dear life . He stroked me giving me an understanding look .

After what felt like hours of breaking down into laughter .

"So how did you guys end up in that state . " Kakashi asked holding his laugh .

"Those damned cats . " Sasuke didn't explain anything more . As if it explained everything though it kind of did . Looks like sasuke and sakura were the victim of their mischief this year .

"Kakashi where is tsubaki ? And how did you end up here . And what this fox ?  " Sasuke asked causing both of us to sweat . He does  junp straight to point doesn't he .

"Why don't we go somewhere private ? "Kakashi said .

Sasuke and sakura followed . Sakura eyes had a weird twinkle . I raised my hands now paws to ask if everything is fine . With my head tilted in confusion .

"Wrrr grrrwrr . "

Something in her eyes became more intense and i definitely didn't want to know . I hid myself with Kakashi hands burrowing myself more in his hold .