"this is not very fun!" you yelled,

"ugh it's just like whack-a-mole," nobara groaned.

you three all regrouped quickly and just agreed to just keep going until you exorcise them all. that was until nobara got grabbed from the barrier wall by something else. megumi ran towards her,

"kugisaki!"

"i'll be fine," she spoke nonchalantly, "you just whack the mole,"

'she's so unserious!'

you panicked a little, running to the barrier. you were too late though, with the barrier immediately closing,

"damn it!" you yelled. the other curse then ran the same way, yelling about it's brother or something, which was strange because you don't remember hearing about how curse's can have families...

"i'm going after it!" yelled yuji,

"okay, i'll stay here with megs, you and nobara... be safe okay," you responded,

"that goes the same to you and megumi, if anything goes wrong, i better see you guys outside with us.."

you smiled at him and began slashing the curses once more. once you and megumi had finally finished, he noticed that there was one standing,

"i don't get it.. that should have been the last one," he muttered,

"right, what is that thing? could it be a womb?" you responded,

"surely not... whatever it is, the whack-a-mole curses was not the main body,"

suddenly a special grade curse popped out from the ceiling. it looked almost exactly like the curse you guys encountered at the detention centre.

you and megumi gave eachother a small look before attacking immediately.

you swung your chain around, trying your best to slash it but it broke your chain. it then sent an attack toward megumi who deflected it with his sword, yet the sword broke.

you decided it was time to use your cursed technique. you knew that inevitable slash was not very stable and polished, but it was your best shot at defeating the curse.

you put immense focus on the areas you wanted to slash, which was both it's legs and head. there was a likely chance you would hit two areas out of the three you were aiming for, so even if you didn't manage to slash it's head, getting it's legs cut off would slow it down slightly,

"cursed technique: inevitable slash!" you yelled, successfully slashing both it's legs off and it's hand. megumi then went to attack, seeing as you bought some time before it healed itself.

you also took this time to summon your curse again to grab another tool, this time being your katana.

when you looked toward the curse, it's hand was healed but it's legs were taking it's sweet time, so either the curse wasn't very good at healing, or your technique had improved.

you ran towards it, cutting scratches into it's skin as you knew your sword wasn't strong enough to slice through it's body.

you had obviously made it mad, so once it got a hold of you, it was over.

it threw you to the ground like you were a ragdoll, punched a literal hole in your stomach, then sent you straight to the wall.

you heard megumi scream your name but you did not care at all. you were in so much pain and all you wanted to do was sleep, but you knew you couldn't leave megumi alone like that. nor could you leave nobara or yuji so suddenly.

you felt your leg twitch. your vision was blurry, but you got up. you looked down to your stomach to see the hole was gone??

'there's no way i just learnt reverse cursed technique..'

you then looked at megumi who was bleeding from his head. it was a lot of blood. you dropped down to the ground again, the blood loss must still have an effect on you. all you could do at the moment was drag yourself to megumi,

"megs! are you okay?"

"oh, i'm just peachy.." he said with a huge smile on his face,

'yuji was right.. megumi's been driven to insanity because what the fuck..'

to your surprise, megumi, opened a domain. he suddenly started attacking the curse at full speed. you got up yourself and helped him out, sending punches and kicks to the curse despite the fatigue you felt.

once the domain was closed and the curse was caught off guard, megumi's demon dog pierced through it's chest, exorcising it for good.

the barrier was then closed and you and megumi, found yourself on your knees, exhausted from the big fight,

"i'm tired," he basically whispered, "but where are the others?"

"i don't know," you mumbled, "i just- i just wanna.. sleep," you then passed out after uttering those words, not worrying about the others at that current moment.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅──╮

wordcount: 1362

why am i lowkey kind of booty at typing