03 - superstar ౨ৎ⋆˚。⋆

★── 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦──★

THE HALLWAYS were charged with anticipation as we prepared for the crucial Champions League match against Leipzig. Every player was focused, their mind set on the challenge ahead.

The atmosphere shifted when Hannah stopped us in our tracks. Her presence always brought an aura of authority, but tonight, it was met with resistance from me.

"Listen up boys." Her voice resonated. "The boss himself has sent me to give you all a pep talk. This match is crucial, and we need to be at our best to win."

Everyone respected her, and listened to her fully concentrated on her words but on the other hand me, i couldn't hold back. "Oh great, daddy's little messenger girl is here to save the day." My tone dripping with sarcasm.

Hannah's eyes narrowed, annoyance written all over her face. "This is serious Jude. My father knows what he's talking about and his advice could make the difference tonight."

I scoffed shaking my head in disbelief. "And you think we need to rely on your words? We're not children who need mommy's instructions, we're profession athletes."

Her expression cracked. "You may think you know everything but my father has won more titles than you've had hot dinners. Maybe you could learn something once you stop having such a big ego and being so arrogant."

Those words stung, hitting a nerve deep within me. "Arrogant? Coming from daddy's little princess that's rich." I shot back.

The tension in the room increasing by the second. Both of our egos were far too big that neither of us were willing to concede.

At this point i was so busy with Hannah that i hadn't stopped to notice the looks of the players, jaws dropped, invested in our conversation.

Hannah's frustration was palpable. "I'm just trying to help but you're too stubborn to see it. This talk could've really helped the whole team and you ruined it for them. You're so fucking selfish, all because you wanted a go at me."

"And you're too blinded by your father's shadow to see that none of us need your help." I ended.

With a frustrated huff she headed to the bleachers leaving me alone with many unspoken thoughts, not very pleasant ones for that matter.

HANNAH - I
JUDE - I

The stadium ambience was electric with the crowd roaring with anticipation as we took the field to face Leipzig

The stadium ambience was electric with the crowd roaring with anticipation as we took the field to face Leipzig. The floodlights illuminated the pitch, casting long shadows as we lined up for the kickoff. Hannah and her best friend Ines stood on the sidelines, their presence a constant reminder of the stakes at hand.

Once the match began i could feel the weight of expectation bearing down on me, driving me forward with a fierce determination.

On the sidelines, Hannah followed my every move, a silent challenge that spurred me on. I knew she was hoping for my downfall, eager to see me falter under pressure. But i was going to prove her wrong.

Ines on the other hand, excused support. Her cheers echoed across the stadium in encouragement.

As the match wore on tension the score remained deadlocked, each team refusing to concede an inch. Every tackle was fiercer, every shot was more desperate as we fought for supremacy.

In a moment of brilliance, the opportunity presented itself. A well-timed through ball sent me racing towards the goal, the roar of the crowd echoing in my ears. With a burst of speed, I left the defenders in my wake, the goal tantalizingly close.

As I unleashed a thunderous strike, time seemed to stand still. The ball sailed towards the net, the hopes and dreams of our team riding on its trajectory. And then, with a resounding thud, it found the back of the net.

The stadium erupted into a frenzy of cheers as we celebrated our hard-fought goal. Ines's jubilant cries rang out, a symphony of triumph that filled me with pride. But amidst the celebration, I couldn't help but steal a glance at Hannah.

She of course was happy about her team winning but disappointment about me being the reason for that was also noticeable.

As the final whistle blew, signaling our hard-earned victory, me being the star of the match, I knew that our journey was far from over.

All of our phones pinged at the same time while we were getting changed. It was a message in the Real Madrid group chat, from Ines.

I don't have a clue why she is even in that group. Hannah must have added her, though Ines doesn't have anything to do with Real Madrid.

Anyways the message read,

INES:
Anyone fancy going to the bar across the street to celebrate the win? It's on the house

BRAHIM:
I'm down

VALVERDE:
Yeah count me in too

JUDE:
Sure a drink sounds nice

CAMAVINGA:
I'll be there

VINICUS:
Free drinks? Hell yeah

The rest of the players kept on responding, most of them agreeing to go. I'm glad we got a win in today after the events of the match. I think i'm deserving of a drink, or three.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ʚɞ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

A/N - I know this chapter was maybe a little slow but i wanted to write about this since i just finished watching Real Madrid x Leipzig match in which Jude couldn't play! Thanks for reading if you enjoy please vote <3