red line

BORN INTO A COMPLICATED FAMILY, cato and max verstappen were raised to be champions

BORN INTO A COMPLICATED FAMILY, cato and max verstappen were raised to be champions. after being separated from their younger sister after the divorce of their parents, the verstappen twins were pushed to win every karting race and every championship that they could. they trained day in and day out, developing the championship-winning mentality at such a young age. they were taught that nothing else mattered, only that they needed to be the best that they could possibly be to follow in their father's footsteps to enter the prestigious world of formula one.

they climbed the ranks together. although their tempers were dangerous sparks of lightning when turned on each other, nothing could tear their bond apart. their bond kept them together no matter what, because if they had survived a childhood where attempts had been made to pit them against each other, then they could survive formula one's brutality, too.

with four world drivers' championships between them, cato and max were formidable, and they were ready to prove that they could only continue to climb higher. destined to make 2024 another dominant year, they had no idea of the distractions that would stand in their path.

DISTRACTIONS MEANING uncontested drama, unnecessary hate, and, in cato's case, other drivers . . . more specifically, carlos sainz. someone who used to be her brother's teammate, and also someone who just so happens to be close friends with him, too. hm.

 hm

OR