4.|•Im done•|

Começar do início

I did as he said but they looked plain "hey carl?" "hm" I looked around then back at him "is there any seasoning? These eggs look plain" carl looked up and pointed to a cabinet by my head "thank you" I said and he just hummed in response. Weird, he's usually super talkative.

I looked through the seasonings and finally decided on some granulated garlic and onion salt since thats how my dad always made them and it was my favorite.

I turned to carl "can i use these?" He looked up and shrugged which was no help "ok well is anyone allergic to these that you know of?" he didn't look up but actually used his words this time "does it look like i know?" he said kinda rudely "ok" i said in a whisper and used the seasoning anyways.

                   •—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

Breakfast was ready and everyone was sitting in the dining room eating and talking. There was a few people complimenting my eggs and saying that i should cook more often.

Me and carl usually sit next to each other but after him getting upset with me i really didn't want to. I mean i may have only been here for like three or four days but he has never gotten upset with me before.

When i sat in between glenn and maggie they both looked at each other and then began to question me "why aren't you sitting next to carl?" glenn asked me and i just shrugged "hunny what happened?" maggie asked me and i sighed explaining what happened in the kitchen "i feel like im just overthinking it though sorry" "no its ok i will talk to him" rick said as he ended up being part of the conversation "please don't get mad at him he could just be tired or overwhelmed" rick assured me he wouldn't get mad and we continued to eat.

After breakfast i went outside and sat in my same spot on the wall waiting for my dad to show up.

—•—•—•—•—•—•

I had been sitting here for about an hour and a half until i heard footsteps walking towards me.

I looked up to see rick with a pissed look on his face which made my heartbeat speed up a little.

Rick sat down next to me and let out a sigh before saying something "i talked to carl" was all he said "Is he mad at me?" i asked slightly mumbling and looking at my hands fiddling with my fingers

Rick let out another sigh "not necessarily" 'what the fuck does that me?' i thought to myself but rick interrupted my thoughts "he said he was just annoyed by all the questions you were asking or something and i told him that was no reason to get upset with you and he went off on how he hates how you're treated so much better then him or whatever" rick explained to me and i felt horrible. I ended up just nodding and then walked back to my cell.

Im so confused he was just comforting me last night and telling me how he was always gonna be there for me or whatever.

I was broke out of my thoughts by the feeling of something fall down my face, 'why am i crying?' i thought to myself

This is all stupid, carl's right i am treated differently but its for a good cause, right?

It doesn't matter, Im gonna go walk around outside the gates. If they will let me at least.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

"Please Beth just for a little bit i just want to see if my dads close at all please." I have been begging Beth to let me out but she wont budge "i can't violet i was told you're not aloud to go out by yourself"

Who said that?

I think this is bullshit honestly. I thought to myself "how come everyone else can though huh? I'm not a baby Beth and i can take care of myself i appreciate everything you guys have done for me but just please let me go out just for a little." I said this hoping to have her see where i was coming from.