Prolouge : Tanjiro and Nezuko have small letter

Nobody's POV:

At the last night Tanjiro braiding Nezuko's hair as Tanjiro learn to be gently with Nezuko's hair as Nezuko close her eyes she's blushing because Nezuko is so happy and humming a tune "Like this, like that, and then something like this." Tanjiro said as tanjiro is sweating "Then l go like this, l... think."Tanjiro said as Tanjiro almost done Nezuko giggles "man, braiding sure is difficult." Tanjiro said he smile as Tanjiro is done braiding Nazuko's hair "but look! Now you've got the same hairstyle as Ms. Kanroji now right." Tanjiro said Nezuko spueals both arms up Nezkuo laughs.

" Tanjiro said Nezuko spueals both arms up Nezkuo laughs

Tanjiro look up in to sky moon "hey...Nezuko, doesn't the the moon look beautiful tonight?" Tanjiro said his smile as Nezuko look at to sky night as Nezuko squeals both arm up again as Tanjiro and Nezuko hearing Knock door "Nezuko you stay here I'll get the door okay." Tanjiro said as Nezuko nod and Tanjiro try get the Door as Tanjiro open the door "hello?" Tanjiro said as Tanjiro look down and there's the Box as Tanjiro pick the Box and Tanjiro close the door and Tanjiro come to Nezuko as Tanjiro open a box and there's a small letter and yellow video tape "hmmm... I wonder there's a tape, come on Nezuko let's go with VCR now Nezuko okay." Tanjiro said Nezuko nod they're walking and sit with chair and Nezuko sit down with him as Tanjiro went to my VCR and tured my attention towards the TV above it. A video playing.

After video tape suddenly the man was cut off as part of the factory was shown, a massive red flower and the tape ended... Tanjiro it still read,'everyone thinks the staff disappeared 10 years ago we're stull here. find the flower.' The errors in the lerrer made Tanjiro nervous "okay then let's go back Nezuko it's getting late me we should see playtime tomorrow okay nezuko." Tanjiro said smile and nervous Nezuko smile nod as they walk into the room and Nezuko sleep with the Wood box and Tanjiro sleep with the furton, after in the morning after Tanjiro wearing Uniform and Haori as Nezuko was in wooden box as Tanjiro walk into......

Playtime Co.

TO BE CONTINUED...

_________________________________________

Note: hey tanjiro and nezuko going to playtime co. I'm so sorry to see this and don't forget to be Comment pls I need to know where your react pls thank you 😚❤

____________

End Note: Oh ! and don't forget to click the button ⭐ Voted pls and thank you again 😌