Dean was driving, but was glancing every few seconds at her baby sister, "What got you smiling like a baby? Is it that Wyatt boy?"

Isabella froze and stop smiling, "No. just looking at some new bow and arrow that I need. Thanks, by the way for breaking it."

"Hey, I didn't know it was there." Dean said.

"You sat on it and didn't feel anything?" Isabella asked.

"I was tired, okay?"

Isabella laughed softly and shook her head at him.

"Okay. Maybe it is Wyatt." Isabella said, looking at the road.

"I haven't properly met the kid, but I could tell that he's a good kid." Dean said, making Isabella to raised her eyebrow.

"Why do you say that?" Isabella asked, wanting to know the answer.

"Cause, Bells, you smile big when we mention him, You even turn red when I was talking about him yesterday. Hell, even when I saw you two before going on the road, you look happy when you saw him. You only smile when you're with your family or when you with someone you truly like." Dean said.

"Is that how you feel when Alice is around?" Isabella suddenly asked.

Dean stopped talking. Of course that's how he feels. Now that they're starting a family, he would let the world burn down just to see his family grow, especially their baby. His kid.

"Yeah." He said softly.

Isabella knows how hard is for them to get their emotions cloud their judgement, but when it happens, it means that the person broke them. Alice with Dean and Wyatt with Isabella.

"Then, I feel the same way with him." Isabella said, shyly.

Dean lifted his lip up and ruffled his baby sister's hair. Isabella snorts before play fighting with him as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Wyatt, she's probably busy with her family." Willa said, waiting for her brother to get out of his room.

"I know. I know." Wyatt said, looking at his phone every damn second.

"Why are you even bothering her?" Willa asked before she went to lay down next to him.

"I'm not bothering her. We just have this... thing." Wyatt said, not knowing what to say.

"Thing? What thing?"

"Of course everyone can see that we have this weird feeling that we always have. I know you see it too. But every time we try to take things further, something's always gets in the way. It's like a sign that we're just going to be friends and nothing more." Wyatt complains.

"Ugh, you sound like a girl more than me." Willa said before looking at him serious, "Wy, why don't you just go to her and talk to her?"

"I tried. Didn't you hear what I said? Something always gets in the way. She's out with her family and she's not coming back till maybe tomorrow or the day after that. She promised me that we'll hang out but I'm worried she'll forget." Wyatt said, playing with his hands.