Chapter Eight

Beginne am Anfang

He looked back up to me, and this time, I pulled him into a hug.

'I-im sorry.. nobody deserves to go through that..' I said, and he hugged me back, burying his face into the crook of my neck.

'I'm glad I have somebody I could trust with my past.. not many people know, only iguro and Shinobu do, mitsuri knows very little,' sanemi said into my neck.

'I'm glad.. I'm glad I could have somebody to tell about my past as well. Nobody knows about what happened with my family except for daki and gyutaro.. makomo and sabito only know from after I was put into the same orphanage as them' I mumbled into his hair.

'..speaking of daki actually, she was acting kind of weird..' I said, pulling away from the hug, and sanemi looked at me confused.

'What do you mean?' Sanemi asked me.

'Well, she told me not to trust you and to stay away, I don't know why, though.. you wouldn't hurt me.. right?' I asked, looking a little hurt at the thought of sanemi hurting me.

He looked at me, pausing for a moment.

'Right, I promise,' he said, showing me his pinky.

'Why are you showing me your pinky?' I asked him, feeling a little confused.

'Pinky promise,' he said, and I looked at him.

'Oh yeah! It's been so long since I've done one of those,' I said with a small smile.

'So can I ask, who exactly is tsutako?' Sanemi asked me.

'Oh my sister, I'm not entirely sure where she went except I think she died..' I mumbled quietly.

'Oh, well then, once I marry you, genya will be your sibling!' Sanemi said with a smile.

'How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not gay!' I said to him, getting flustered again.

'Mhmm... sure..' He said, looking at me with an almost loving smile.

It felt so real.. except that feeling was back, that everything was a lie.. it was all..

Fake.

________

Sanemi and I were watching a movie on the couch when genya and muichiro came back.

'Hun- muichiro, be careful!' Genya said with a nervous smile.

'I'm okay, genya! Oh look its giyuu again! Hi giyuu!' Muichiro said, taking off his shoes and running over to me, jumping on top of me and giving a big hug.

'Hi muichiro, how was your "hangout" with genya?' I asked him.

'Oh, it was really fun! My brother invited him for dinner, and then we went to see a movie!' Muichiro said excitedly, playing with strands of my hair.

'That sounds so fun! I'm glad you had a good time!' I said to him, and he nodded.

Genya just stood, watching us.

He looked.. almost jealous.

'Hey, why don't you go give genya a hug?' I said to muichiro.

'Great idea!' Muichiro said, getting off of me and giving genya a hug, pulling him into his room.

'Do you think they are dating?' I asked sanemi questioningly.

'I don't think so,' sanemi said, replying to me with a smile.

'20 bucks genya and muichiro are dating,' I said to him, smiling as well.

'20 bucks they aren't dating, go ask them' sanemi said, and i stood up.